BestGFE Down

I was wondering if this forum is picking up the slack left by the crippled BestGFE forum... ECCIE seems much faster and the software seems more functional.

Additionally, if this site sees an influx of former BestGFE members I would suggestion separating Albany and Hudson Valley regions... Albany is a good 2 hrs north of the "lower hudson valley" and there are quite a good number of us down here, including Westchester, Orange, Dutchess, etc.
Be nice if more lohud members were here. Best site has been fucked for awhile now.
If we did a separation of Alb and HV, there would be even less interaction then what takes place presently. It would become two Dead Zones, instead of one Zombie Zone.
  • iggy
  • 08-26-2013, 01:45 PM
BestGFE is alive and well under new ownership.
If we did a separation of Alb and HV, there would be even less interaction then what takes place presently. It would become two Dead Zones, instead of one Zombie Zone. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
This was what I assumed would happen when Alb/HV separated from Upstate. The downstate guys are pretty well entrenched with BGFE and UG. There just isn't enough activity on the boards for the capital district to carry its own section. Being I get around the entire state I often feel compelled to check NYC, Alb/HV, and Upstate when I sign on. Seems like a waste of my time if ya ask me. But being the idiot I am, I continue to do so.
What zombie zone? The place is hoppin'! Most of our most recent posts are only a day or two old!
I think the interaction is maybe a little soft but has good solid reports.
Not all the bullshit that ruins the Western NY forums. Most members don't come here to read the thousands upon THOUSANDS of bullshit posts that go up in the 'Western Wastelands'. Guys come here for information.
Not to be eye and ear fucked by the banal bantering of 6 or 7 excessive posters.
If you read the Albany forums, posts go up that report about providers. NOT 7 pages of bickering about bullshit.
Separating the Capital District from Western NY was the best thing since sliced bread IMHO.

Peace
PK