FREE AL BUNDY!!!!

Please for the love of GOD un-bann AL BUNDY!!!!!!

I don't know why he is banned, but he is a dear member of our community and we adore him!!

I am heartbroken and saddened by this turn of world events and I think it is a travesty for this to happen...

What is his bond??? I will post it for him to be freed...

Melissa Madyson
Fucking heathens from afar I'm sure...I love girls or dem girls or some shit got the axe also....ridiculous. we should ask for a jury of our l.a peers...at least let's see wtf horrible shit ensued that some whiny Fulkers felt the need to go running to the gods about. BAN THOSE ASSHOLES. We can handle our own. Usually very funnily. FREE AL! AND THAT OTHER 1...XXOO ANNIE...
Let me call the Governor for a pardon, or a stay of execution or (persecution),... Please we gotta have our GOOD board members back or this board will surely parish away...

Please, please, please...
M.M.
WHAT??? He got banned? That is a sad day in eccie land.
Hopefully Peggy Bundy is keeping him busy.
No raffle till the return of our brethren. It's a gift no longer given. Free all. Xxoo annie
^^^ Now that is weilding ones might ^^^
Pocket and pretty count. Js. Annie
Al Bundy is one of the nicer ones on this board. He keeps the board laughing with his antics and he is hella funny and smart to boot!!

Shame the good ones always get Banned and the ones who have Mandles and are just pure evil get to stay because they just ride on the boarder just close enough without crossing over it...

I am glad that some of us stick together and fight for our own, and don't let anyone drag us down to their level...
Ya' gotta fight and don't be a puss or else you will get eaten alive on here.

I am glad I was in the streets and have not only book smarts but street knowledge. There we handle our own with out involving the Gods...^^^
Snitches get ditches was the old saying back in the day.

But I am on it... Al I will send a hot babe for you when you are Freed by the Innocence project...
M.M.
Whoever rated this down to a 3 star FUCK YOU!! WE ARE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO SAVE OUR COMMUNITY, SO TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR HOW I WONDER WHO YOU ARE?? Hmmmm....Continuing on FREE AL....
M.M.
Al will be back before we know it. He would want us to hobby on......hopefully he will have some stories to tell when he returns.
Back up to four, best I could do until some witless wonder changes it again.
That sucks. We always talked and Sent PMS to help each other out. We need to get together and fight this
I'm in to free Al!!!!
That sucks. We always talked and Sent PMS to help each other out. We need to get together and fight this
I'm in to free Al!!!! Originally Posted by stockn2468
Just click on it and rate it 5 *****stars...
M.M.
I did. It only got it up to for four.