URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/about_us
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Off of Belt Line
Activities: DFK,mish,bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Long yellow and black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tooooo skinny ( zero fat, you could even see her pelvis) , big A or small B cups, beautiful face
Recommendation: No
Sounds like she was extremely hung over from partying in Carrollton!
Did you say anything to the booker? I’m just curious because it seems others have told the book smaller issues (smelling like smoke, smoke break, etc I believe) and booksr said they would talk to her…

Lila it seems is at end point she is driving away customers from herself…definitely going to say, this one is a big old no for me
"She did not mentioned the cover so I thought I could just slid in it but she stop me there and told me that would be the upper charge, OK so she still has little consciousness lol." Yeah these providers will half ass everything but never forget to upcharge for something they should be comping to make up for their shit service. This is the type of thing you'd expect from an indy not a studio gal.
I would have snatched the money off the table and walked away.
I suggest you ask the booker for a refund or a free session.
I suggest you ask the booker for a refund or a free session. Originally Posted by CSX005
Not to derail this post, but since I feel it’s has to do with the model being out of it… has anyone gotten to the place, seen the girl and just nope, and turned around and left… either for looks, etc?

I would have likely checked out when she said she was hungover from last night. I would assume the booker may hold it against you and not rebook you
Did you say anything to the booker? I’m just curious because it seems others have told the book smaller issues (smelling like smoke, smoke break, etc I believe) and booksr said they would talk to her…

Lila it seems is at end point she is driving away customers from herself…definitely going to say, this one is a big old no for me Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Erik says early June, (2-3 weeks ago?) which means they did talk to her and she took some time off. To be fair, this review should’ve been posted when it happened, I’m really interested in seeing a new review of Lila from maybe a day or two ago to see if she has improved.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2925043
Well I just found this, sounds like she has improved. With me she only washed my stomach and chest and she certainly didn’t get on top with me. I might try her a 2nd time.
I suggest you ask the booker for a refund or a free session. Originally Posted by CSX005
Erik says early June, (2-3 weeks ago?) which means they did talk to her and she took some time off. To be fair, this review should’ve been posted when it happened, I’m really interested in seeing a new review of Lila from maybe a day or two ago to see if she has improved.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2925043
Well I just found this, sounds like she has improved. With me she only washed my stomach and chest and she certainly didn’t get on top with me. I might try her a 2nd time. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by ErikHua621

I tried to save y’all but they buried my review :c
I tried to save y’all but they buried my review :c Originally Posted by SpringFest

Well I will say you saved me. Your review is one of the reasons I did not see Lila last week and went with Izzy instead.
Well I will say you saved me. Your review is one of the reasons I did not see Lila last week and went with Izzy instead. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1