Serious Question: Shoot or Squirt/Hot or Not?

One of my biggest turn-one is an intense orgasm. I love it when the person I’m with gets off so hard, he/she can’t talk for a solid 5 - 15 min.

I think my ego is a nympho, LOL.

Ladies?
Gentlemen?

What are your thoughts?
Do you have any sexy experiences you wanna share?
What made it happen for you or for them?
What’s the code to your combination lock?

Inquiring minds want to know, lol
My code is genuine dirty talk, (or at least good enough so i think it's real).
Thank you for being brave enough to answer my thread, lol.
Can you elaborate on some examples of dirty talk that really sent you over the edge? Was it how she said it? Her tone? Her timing? What did she say? Love me some steamy conversation. I’m intrigued…
Well a couple of things and well they are most likely to only happen in a non hobby environment

First is a really, really good bbbj, have had some decent ones but one lady friend I had loved sucking my cock. She was so good at it my legs would get weak and shake and after she was done I was silent for several minutes and she would just smile at me, she had a special touch, have not had one that did that to me since

The other is a woman who is turned on and is very wet, horny, hot and her pussy is very sloppy

Feeling my cock go in and out of that makes me have a very intense o, again real world as this would not give me the o with a piece of rubber on my cock
  • HAAO
  • 03-08-2024, 06:12 AM
The past two nights my significant other has been fucking really good lately. She would just grab my dick and rub her clit with it. She tightens up her legs and had me rub my dick on it for about 3-5 mins. She usually cums after that, and which I love because once I bend her over that pussy is so wet and just opens up nice. Get to go deep and cip. Got my horny taking about it. But we usually cant move or talk for a while then do a second round lol.
I love being with a woman that squirts and has intense legs shaking orgasms. I've been fortunate to help two women who had never squirted do it for the first time. The first was a Plenty of Fish hookup and when she squirted she was shocked. She said she thought it was a myth.

Recently I was with a woman who is 61 and she squirted for the very first time. That was honestly one of the hottest experiences I've had and awesome to be a part. She said the orgasm went through her entire body and her face was nothing short of euphoric. I was able to help her squirt many more times that night. 13 years my senior and she is an absolutely amazing lover.

My most intense orgasms come after a very long and edging bbbj. Those orgasms will leave me absolutely catatonic and unable to move for a few minutes. If the lady happens to know how to give a prostate massage, it's even better. For myself I've found that a woman simply running her finger around the rim is sufficient. Especially if there is a lot of saliva involved.
You’re so hot Vye
You’re so hot Vye Originally Posted by ProFun
I just checked out the photos in her Image Gallery. I may need to make an outfit request the next time I see her.
kissing with a partner that is really into kissing is a major turn on for me. there seems to be a direct connection between my lips and my little fellow. Always has been! I was spoiled at a very young age by a girlfriend that appreciated oral pleasures as much as I do.
Nice!!!
kissing with a partner that is really into kissing is a major turn on for me. there seems to be a direct connection between my lips and my little fellow. Always has been! I was spoiled at a very young age by a girlfriend that appreciated oral pleasures as much as I do. Originally Posted by dallas214
Ever experience tongue sucking, the right way. OMG!
I just checked out the photos in her Image Gallery. I may need to make an outfit request the next time I see her. Originally Posted by TinMan
And what might that be? I am open to suggestions always.
There are a few things that turn me on.
First is kissing. A genuine make out session with naked bodies intertwined while our tongues dance with each other.

Second is dirty talk. No over the top yelling or growling, but sultry, erotic words whispered in my ear as our bodies take one another in.

Third is teasing. I know as a man gets harder some ladies tend to go harder and faster in how they manipulate him, but I’m the opposite. If I’m at full strength, a slight, teasing feather touch drives me absolutely crazy.

The hardest I’ve ever cum was at the end of a session that included all of these things. For the finish she was kneeling as she massaged my dick between her breasts. I almost shot myself in the face. I remember that session to this day.
I love dirty talk. With you telling me how you want daddy to give it to you!

I love a challenge. When both parties are talking a big game about their oral skills! Let's take it to the stage and flat out see who can make the other cum the most! It can get pretty intense fast.

I am willing to bet this will get interesting really fast as well!
  • tok07
  • 03-11-2024, 03:51 AM
I'm all about the audio, the sound of flesh smacking against flesh, and when sounds from her 'seem' real! I've been known to to say things like: "that one's for you, that's who that's for" (Prince)