VERIFY HIM

Is anybody using the website verifyhim.com? I always thought it was a great tool for providers to help stay safe out here!
Does anyone know of any similar websites?
I use verifyhim is a great resource
A good resource yes, but, use additional sources also
Keep in mind that verifyhim, blacklist, ect. are also full of guys who did nothing to jeopardize the safety of a provider, but rather the provider who posted his name did so because she got a bad review or some other jaded incident which she decided to use those boards as vendettas to get back at him.

It never hurts to contact the provider who posted the info on a hobbyist that inquired about your services.
  • R.M.
  • 06-22-2024, 08:14 AM
Keep in mind that verifyhim, blacklist, ect. are also full of guys who did nothing to jeopardize the safety of a provider, but rather the provider who posted his name did so because she got a bad review
or some other jaded incident which she decided to use those boards as vendettas to get back at him.

It never hurts to contact the provider who posted the info on a hobbyist that inquired about
your services. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Show proof please. I use it and it's a great resource.
Keep in mind that verifyhim, blacklist, ect. are also full of guys who did nothing to jeopardize the safety of a provider, but rather the provider who posted his name did so because she got a bad review or some other jaded incident which she decided to use those boards as vendettas to get back at him.

It never hurts to contact the provider who posted the info on a hobbyist that inquired about your services. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Negative, you don’t even know how it works so just chill
Wile is always entertaining.
I've just picked up a very nice dvd collection of his best fails.
This one is up there as well.
LOL!

I never said all, I said there were many instances that are like that. So what is the harm in verifying before you pass judgement? After all, the site is aptly titled VERIFYhim.com.

Oh, I forgot...some people take what is written on a whore board and boards related as gospel without question no matter what. I never understood that and that is probably one of the reasons I have a few of the haters I do.

Taking hear say and third+ party info as truth, then even repeating it as fact(doing the ones with the agenda/vendetta a huge favor) and not verifying is like taking the word of other guys and providers he has not seen or even contacted for sessions as solid references for seeing/not seeing a hobbyist for a session. Due to that rationale, a provider will lose business that would have been a great possible repeat client or perhaps will have to go onto verifyhim.com to report a real incident.

Maybe when you actually do verify instead of just accepting hear say as truth, you are going to really feel bad and gullible about believing that someone was not at all what you have been repeating as fact for all this time. No one likes to be made to be a fool. Now that, I CAN understand!
  • R.M.
  • 06-23-2024, 07:10 AM
Wile is always entertaining.
I've just picked up a very nice dvd collection of his best fails.
This one is up there as well. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Did you find it at the goodwill store?
He knows nothing about Verify Him. As he speaks like he's a female provider.
Is their something in his pants we don't know about?
Maybe change some pro nouns or something?
I asked for proof and all we get is more cry baby dribble.
Oh, I forgot...some people take what is written on a whore board and boards related as gospel without question no matter what. I never understood that and that is probably one of the reasons I have a few of the haters I do. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I agree. That's why I doubt what you way.
Reece,
Amazon, used, a 3 DVD collection of all the Road Runner & Wile E. cartoons

Getting back to the thread,
ECG's friends all use Mr Number as well.
They are all on P411, some are on Avenue-X, or a couple other east coast boards, some are on RS2K, a couple are on TheOtherBoard. Note that they all require a prospective new client to state at least one "social" board that they are on (if not on P411). Takes them just a few minutes to heavily screen new clients if they actually have weak prebook schedules. Sometimes they'll check in with one of the other gals that has a membership on a board that they don't.
The ladies can say thank you to ECG for 99% of this post, especially the social board handle thing (she's driving and I'm on net setting up tonight's layover in KC).
The guys need to be aware that if your board persona on whatever board is "weak" you're not gonna have a chance for a date.
UC-s contribution as a former mod is wisdom being shared.

Mr Coyote, your comments were not requested. You are not a user of verifyhim and you have made your opinions known about what people say on these boards ad nauseum.
But don't you Know He Knows Every Thing About Every Thing...

Guess someone his blowing his own horn at band camp today!
Everyone should know by now . If it's on the internet it must be TRUE .

Wile E Coyote is completely insane to question information gathered from websites . Lets get real folks . He was just sharing a concern and opinion that is completely valid . Lets not lambast this mans post . We are adults and can entertain viewpoints that are not our own . My 2 cents .
  • R.M.
  • 06-23-2024, 08:08 PM
Reece,
Amazon, used, a 3 DVD collection of all the Road Runner & Wile E. cartoons

Getting back to the thread,
ECG's friends all use Mr Number as well.
They are all on P411, some are on Avenue-X, or a couple other east coast boards, some are on RS2K, a couple are on TheOtherBoard. Note that they all require a prospective new client to state at least one "social" board that they are on (if not on P411). Takes them just a few minutes to heavily screen new clients if they actually have weak prebook schedules. Sometimes they'll check in with one of the other gals that has a membership on a board that they don't.
The ladies can say thank you to ECG for 99% of this post, especially the social board handle thing (she's driving and I'm on net setting up tonight's layover in KC).
This right here.The guys need to be aware that if your board persona on whatever board is "weak" you're not gonna have a chance for a date .Is the truth. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thank you again for your valuable information. I have always wondered about RS2K and Avenue-X. You two please have safe happy trails.

But don't you Know He Knows Every Thing About Every Thing...

Guess someone his blowing his own horn at band camp today! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
He's doing a one man show on how I keep shooting myself in the foot.

UC-s
contribution as a former mod is wisdom being shared.

Mr Coyote, your comments were not requested. You are not a user of verifyhim and you have made your opinions known about what people say on these boards
ad nauseum. Originally Posted by Boltfan
He demonstrated why I cant take folks like him seriously .

[QUOTE=Wile E Coyote]

No one likes to be made to be a fool. Now that, I CAN understand!