Pegging: Who Does it best?

El Paso dude...when done well...the eroticism of being taken slowly then building the intensity...teasingly provided w/naughty diaglogue...it can be a mind blowing/expanding zen bout of craziness. I am holding my breath waiting for Dallas Rain's arrival later in the month in my neck of the woods to indulge in this very recreational pursuit. woo to the hoo! Originally Posted by captnzen

lol----welll oil it up baby!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh DallasRain... you will adore this one!!
If I could ever get the worlds to align with my freekin work schedule, I'd love a good old pegging from Ms Athena, DallasRain and LusciousLacy ... that would be a night to remember, and one by which all future sessions would be judged ... now, how best to get the worlds aligned?

But, in the meantime ... I am always open to taking a girlcock from any of the fine ladies in DFW!
THAT would be hot!!
If I could ever get the worlds to align with my freekin work schedule, I'd love a good old pegging from Ms Athena, DallasRain and LusciousLacy ... that would be a night to remember, and one by which all future sessions would be judged ... now, how best to get the worlds aligned?

But, in the meantime ... I am always open to taking a girlcock from any of the fine ladies in DFW! Originally Posted by hookem69horns

wooohoooo I will be that way 3rd week of July!
Pegging is such a quaint (read-old fashioned) word. Grin.

Good topic. Tigercat has a point, though. If it had just been titled "anal play" or "strap on" play, it wouldn't have seemed all that out of the regular realm of sexual play.

Of course, I'm really glad that it got moved here! Such fun responses!

Always,
Elisabeth

But, in the meantime ... I am always open to taking a girlcock from any of the fine ladies in DFW! Originally Posted by hookem69horns

Well Hookem as Im cuming that way myself soon, your wet dream just may get to cum true..........can you handle it?????????
Can't get the multi-quote thingy going so ...

DallasRain, MsAthena and LusciousLady ... just coordinate and I am all yours!
Im game
me too!!!!!!!!
me three!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh is your manPussy in SOOOO much trouble NOW Hookem!!!!
LusciousLacy, DallasRain, Ms Athena all in one place at one time? I'd officially like to apply for the role of fluffer at this strapon party. I'll throw in stunt-ass work for the closeups for free....
Domina Shannon in Houston (and wherever she travels) knows how to use that magic wand.
When it's done right there's very little that's hotter than this becasue it involves not only the physical sensations but the mental ones too. From the man's p.o.v. sticking one's dick in a hole is what the dick is designed to do in an erect state. However, when I see one attached to a woman it takes on a completely different midset that makes my stomach twitch in a very good way!

The trick to this is finding a woman that knows what she's doing. Getting a dildo stuck up your ass but a woman with little or no proper training can be...damned painful! Imagine the first time a novice driver is attempting to drive a car with manual transmissing...grinding gears..abrupt shifting...stalls.....lunges forward at a break neck pace...all the elements present with a woman that's not been shown the "how to's" before she aims and thrusts.
Wish I had ran into you in Houston Luxury. Was down there for two weeks, and had my first experience with a provider. Lets just say it was a waste of time and money.

Very hot lady.

Dave Originally Posted by n1pplenut
Well next time you come keep me in mind.

I'm no novice!
LusciousLacy, DallasRain, Ms Athena all in one place at one time? I'd officially like to apply for the role of fluffer at this strapon party. I'll throw in stunt-ass work for the closeups for free.... Originally Posted by badbottom

Becareful what you wish for BB............That would be one HOT time with 3 very skilled and HOT women,,,,,,,,,,All of whom love strapping their girlCocks on!!!