Lux Relax/Top Massage/???

I called Lux to make sure I had the correct number and new location. It was very hard to understand the lady but I thought she said they were in a new location. Since I had heard they were at Top Masssagr, I headed that way. Got there and there was a big red Do Not Enter this establishment sign hanging. So I acted like I was headed to the CrossFit place and then left.

Anyone know the actual new location/address? I ended up at Central Spa and had a decent massage that I might write up later.

Just curious if anyone can share the new location for Lux Relax/Top Massage.

I was really hungry for some Kiwi or Pineapple, so I want to make a visit soon.
Lux is on hardwood
That location closed and moved to Top Massage a few months ago. But Top Massage was closed by the city.
Dang so Lux is gone? Fort Worth can’t have anything good.
Yep. There are a few other places, but I really liked the TS at Lux.
That location closed and moved to Top Massage a few months ago. But Top Massage was closed by the city. Originally Posted by BasicGuy

Why does this almost sound like you answered your own question?

Does the Internet not have the answer?

You spoke with someone. If it was a cellphone could you text for the address so they can copy and paste in a translatorapp (or you can send it that way) and get an address?

Seems like maybe try those routes should have been done first, doesn't sound like you did the basics.
I’ll see what you’re saying. I did attempt to call, and as I noted in my post, I couldn’t understand the lady. When I ask about the new location, she said yes new location. I said massage inn? And she said yes new location. That’s all I got
After Top Massage Inn closed, they moved to a nearby location, very private but they seemed to have moved yet again. They now seem to be working out of an apartment, I texted recently and they sent me the address. Seemed a little sus to me this time so I didn’t end up going.
Thanks.
Dang Blue was always fun