The tolerate left

They gave her the honorary degree for breaking with her party and now want to take it away because she voted with her party. Makes sense to me.

https://ijr.com/st-lawrence-university-collins/
The leftists are a hateful bunch.

Collins should tell them to fuck off and die.
Not surprising. I saw an article over on GOPUSA.

The executive director of the Allegheny County Democratic Committee abruptly resigned after drawing fire from committee members for what they described as racially insensitive messages that he and his wife allegedly posted on Facebook.

What was their message??
We stand for the anthem, we Kneel before god..
Hiding behind the flag and Bible doesn’t give you license to condemn most of the people of this country.

Such. Whining.
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2018, 09:24 AM
There is no link to the "Alleged Facebook post"
Does this post "condemn most of the people of this country"?
Standing for the anthem and kneeling before God - does not.
YR - you are quick to condemn the freedoms you enjoy in our country
You would be the first to scream loudly about freedom the kneel for the anthem and eschew honoring God if that freedom was criticized or limited.
Please post a link to the facebook post if you have seen it -
You are always demanding documentation - but not your responsibility to post any?
Your group is quick to condemn - but not if it serves your interests!
I hear no leftist mob screams about the sexual misconduct of Corey Booker and Bill Clinton.
Freedom is just another word for only if one agrees with YR and leftist agenda, no?
The word hypocrite comes to mind.
Hiding behind the flag and Bible doesn’t give you license to condemn most of the people of this country.

Such. Whining. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have done nothing of the kind.
It's "Bizzaro World".
So did anyone see the kurfuffle with Ole Miss??

Apparently one of the professors there, not only encourages people to be uncivil, but to flat out be criminal!

https://www.mspolicy.org/ole-miss-pr...f-republicans/

He says people should not just get in their faces. BUT stick their fingers and hands in conservatives salads. "TAKE their appetizers, and give them to others. Bring a box with you, and TAKE Their food, with you home"..
The leftists are a hateful bunch.

Collins should tell them to fuck off and die. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are you saying that to “leftists” on this board, friendly Fred?