Somebody has lost their mojo....

Crowds aren't showing up. The golden baritone now reduced to a whiny, stuttering drone. Michelle probably said, "You goin' to Vegas, gimme that man card - *rockstar*." Barack, "Wait, let me look for it. Nope, you still have it."

Poor fellow. He doesn't have his office. He doesn't have his pen or his phone. He doesn't have his Supermajority. He doesn't have his party. Doesn't have his legacy.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...e/#more-155752

• WTF
  • 10-23-2018, 12:28 PM
You do realize he can not run for President again , you do understand that right?

Jesus.
But Trump found the magic wand.
The problem is he doesn't. Poor little pussy whipped Obama.
Jesus, he's an embarrassment.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2018, 12:44 PM
The problem is he doesn't. Poor little pussy whipped Obama.
Jesus, he's an embarrassment. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Can you support your claim that Obama does not know he can not run again for President. ...or is that just another one of your unfiltered proclamations?

You do know who signed FOSTA, right? It wasn't Obama, it was your God, Trump. He and his kind think you are trafficked and the their solution is to arrest you. Suprised at your support for this clown.
Can you support your claim that Obama does not know he can not run again for President. ...or is that just another one of your unfiltered proclamations?

You do know who signed FOSTA, right? It wasn't Obama, it was your God, Trump. He and his kind think you are trafficked and the their solution is to arrest you. Suprised at your support for this clown. Originally Posted by WTF
Prostitution was always illegal. FOSTA is aimed at people that are promoting it.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2018, 12:55 PM
Prostitution was always illegal. FOSTA is aimed at people that are promoting it. Originally Posted by bambino
You have no clue....both the Feds and the State have granted money to fight trafficking. FOSTA was but one tool. They need victims and they are arresting them to find them! Trump is all for that. Try and keep up and not spit out uninformed bs. It's annoying how little folks know about wtf is going on.
Prostitution was always illegal. FOSTA is aimed at people that are promoting it. Originally Posted by bambino
Like... who???

Like... who???

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like ECCIE, they did go dark right? The had to change things to comply. I haven’t seen any uptick in arrears in Pgh since Fosta. Have you?
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2018, 01:11 PM
Like ECCIE, they did go dark right? The had to change things to comply. I haven’t seen any uptick in arrears in Pgh since Fosta. Have you? Originally Posted by bambino
You think they are in compliance?

How would you know if there is an uptick in arrests?
You have no clue....both the Feds and the State have granted money to fight trafficking. FOSTA was but one tool. They need victims and they are arresting them to find them! Trump is all for that. Try and keep up and not spit out uninformed bs. It's annoying how little folks know about wtf is going on. Originally Posted by WTF
I haven’t seen a single Ho get busted from our local site, not one from ECCIE either. The ones getting busted are low end hood rats that always have got pinched because they were into other things. Seems status quo to me. It’s annoying when people are screaming the sky is falling because of Fosta.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2018, 01:33 PM
I haven’t seen a single Ho get busted from our local site, not one from ECCIE either. The ones getting busted are low end hood rats that always have got pinched because they were into other things. Seems status quo to me. It’s annoying when people are screaming the sky is falling because of Fosta. Originally Posted by bambino
I love it when people with no skin in the game think they know what is going on and only offer anecdotal evidence as some kind of proof.

Look son, this has been going for decades. It is a slow process. Just because they have not made it to your city/state does not mean they aren't headed there.
I love it when people with no skin in the game think they know what is going on and only offer anecdotal evidence as some kind of proof.

Look son, this has been going for decades. It is a slow process. Just because they have not made it to your city/state does not mean they aren't headed there. Originally Posted by WTF
What skin do you got in the game? But back on topic. OBama only got 2000 people to show up in Las Vegas. Trump got 4000 to show up in Elko Nevada. A town of 18,000 people. The point is, why is OBama wasting his time. When he was POTUS, the Dems lost over 1000 seats nationwide. Maybe he should just STFU.
Why would you want that?

If he's poison for the Democrats, keep him out there, right?

SMH.
Why would you want that?

If he's poison for the Democrats, keep him out there, right?

SMH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You should want that arrogant asshole Obama to shut up. it's your party he's hurting, not the Republicans.

we just watch this train wreak that is Obama try to stay relevant and fail. it's a laugh.

BAHAHHAAAAAAA