Michigan Govr lets citizens get poisoned by water

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-water-n491481

What a scumbag, he doesn't give a shit about his own states citizens. Just like GW Bush didn't give a shit when New Orleans was under water.
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-water-n491481

What a scumbag, he doesn't give a shit about his own states citizens. Just like GW Bush didn't give a shit when New Orleans was under water.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
Cite a reputable source to substantiate your claim that "Bush didn't care", suck-clown, or shut your lying mouth.
I think Bush gave a shit. He just didn't know how to wipe afterward. Besides, he had a close friend monitoring the situation, and Mama was waiting for the refugees in the Astrodome.
I think Bush gave a shit. He just didn't know how to wipe afterward. Besides, he had a close friend monitoring the situation, and Mama was waiting for the refugees in the Astrodome. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And while an American ambassador was being killed in Benghazi, Odumbo went to bed so that he could be properly rested for a fund-raising event in Las Vegas, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Bush cared so much about potential natural disasters that he appointed a horse trader as head of FEMA simply because he was a "loyal Bushie". . . and people drowned because of it. That's on them, "youre doing a heck of a job Brownie" Bush and the Brown.

Now the Republicunt govr of Michigan sat on his thumb while kids are being poisoned by drinking water.
Bush cared so much about potential natural disasters that he appointed a horse trader as head of FEMA simply because he was a "loyal Bushie". . . and people drowned because of it. That's on them, "youre doing a heck of a job Brownie" Bush and the Brown.

Now the Republicunt govr of Michigan sat on his thumb while kids are being poisoned by drinking water.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're a liar, suck-clown. People drowned in New Orleans because dim-retard politicians in New Orleans mismanaged levee maintenance funds for decades, suck-clown. People drowned in New Orleans because dim-retard politicians in New Orleans failed to properly evacuate the city in the face of a catastrophic storm, suck-clown. Then the dim-retard governor refused to admit federal control of the emergency relief efforts, suck-clown, and that's why those people died, suck-clown.
dude, ur posts are filled with nonsense and ranting shit talk I don't bother to read them.
You're a liar, suck-clown. People drowned in New Orleans because dim-retard politicians in New Orleans mismanaged levee maintenance funds for decades, suck-clown. People drowned in New Orleans because dim-retard politicians in New Orleans failed to properly evacuate the city in the face of a catastrophic storm, suck-clown. Then the dim-retard governor refused to admit federal control of the emergency relief efforts, suck-clown, and that's why those people died, suck-clown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
dude, ur posts are filled with nonsense and ranting shit talk I don't bother to read them. Originally Posted by southtown4488
maybe if you would read what IB says you might learn something, you are quickly working to win the DOTY 2017
maybe if you would read what IB says you might learn something, you are quickly working to win the DOTY 2017 Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I have no interest in debating a shit talking cunt. again, if anyone wants to debate as an adult, ill be glad to respond. otherwise, ill say fuck off or ignore.
dude, ur posts are filled with nonsense and ranting shit talk I don't bother to read them. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Those are the verifiable facts, jackass, what YOU post, suck-clown, is "nonsense and ranting shit talk".

I have no interest in debating a shit talking cunt. again, if anyone wants to debate as an adult, ill be glad to respond. otherwise, ill say fuck off or ignore. Originally Posted by southtown4488
With your every post you continue to demonstrate that you are incapable of adult discourse, suck-clown.
I have no interest in debating a shit talking cunt. again, if anyone wants to debate as an adult, ill be glad to respond. otherwise, ill say fuck off or ignore. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Holy shit! I can't believe I actually just read that. Did suckclown just call SOMEONE ELSE a "shit-talking cunt?"

Here's a prime example of your "adult discourse," suckclown:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1481161&highlight=

Wow!

Way to go, asshole. Just go right on saying that anyone who supports gun rights is "proud" every time innocent civilians are murdered.
sometimes I return fire, sometimes I ignore. so what
sometimes I return fire, sometimes I ignore. so what Originally Posted by southtown4488
you do exactly what wormturd did. you make some point, and when no one agrees or proves you wrong you throw a temper tantrum.

anyone here can find just as many instances of Democrats doing the exact same you rush to accuse Republicans of doing or are you gonna refute that Democrats don't also appoint their friends to posts in Government? ahahaha.

go ahead and try to make that pig fly.

with just you and YouWrong still posting the "libtards" are vastly outnumbered. you're fighting a losing battle. but keep throwing tantrums we need a good laugh every now and then.
you do exactly what wormturd did. you make some point, and when no one agrees or proves you wrong you throw a temper tantrum.

anyone here can find just as many instances of Democrats doing the exact same you rush to accuse Republicans of doing or are you gonna refute that Democrats don't also appoint their friends to posts in Government? ahahaha.

go ahead and try to make that pig fly.

with just you and YouWrong still posting the "libtards" are vastly outnumbered. you're fighting a losing battle. but keep throwing tantrums we need a good laugh every now and then. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

so theres more racist, bigoted hypocrite republicunts on the internet, big deal.
Ur racist side cant win a presidential election, because most Americans don't agree with u. U lost the last two and ur gonna lose again, cunts
so theres more racist, bigoted hypocrite republicunts on the internet, big deal.
Ur racist side cant win a presidential election, because most Americans don't agree with u. U lost the last two and ur gonna lose again, cunts Originally Posted by southtown4488
Republicans racist? you can't mean it! or prove it. you are aware that your beloved Democratic party was involved with starting the KKK yeah?