What has become of all you people that used to complain so vehemently about Whispers and the "Attack Pack"? This section is more fucked up these last 6 months than it EVER was when you laid the problems on me!

Really....

I have never read so many threads with so much back and forth bickering not remotely on topic....

Nor have I seen so many closed threads AS WELL AS THINK a few more SHOULD be closed.....

I have had little to do with this place for a long, long time and look what has developed in the mean time.

More discussions of forbidden topics
More editing of threads
More closing of threads
More Locked threads
More outing of personal information

Damn folks....

You need better villains and heroes that know and understand the rules I think.....
LOL True true.. well isn't the world supposed to be ending in the next couple of months anyway? Just a bunch of whiners, getting the last shot in..
Don't forget more bans, multiple handles, and invasion of "newbies" that seem to have a bit of a chip on their shoulders about something that might have happened before they were ever members.
Really....

I have never read so many threads with so much back and forth bickering not remotely on topic....

Nor have I seen so many closed threads AS WELL AS THINK a few more SHOULD be closed.....

I have had little to do with this place for a long, long time and look what has developed in the mean time.

More discussions of forbidden topics
More editing of threads
More closing of threads
More Locked threads
More outing of personal information

Damn folks....

You need better villains and heroes that know and understand the rules I think..... Originally Posted by Whispers
This is all your fault too. If you had stuck around none of this would have happened.
Y'all have it easy these days, back when I was a kid the board was...[fill in the blank]
This is all your fault too. If you had stuck around none of this would have happened. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Now that is humor I can truly appreciate!

I never posted on ASPD much for a lot of years.. Then at the end and in the beginning ECCIE migration..... I had a lot to say and a few others joined in and a lot of change ensued......

maybe what is needed is for a few of us to come together and help get it back on track..... There are certainly enough dynamic personalities that could care less about opinion that could effect change......
You're right, Whispers, it appears that recent developments here have made you redundant. Except ...

Except that no one else has really mastered the art of the over-long, overwrought thread headline. A few have tried, but no one has succeeded. It seems you really do have a unique talent after all. Not that it is an in-demand talent ....
I just block them so I don't see their drival. Used to work with a company of mostly gays, and I just thought nobody could bitch and snipe any worse than them. This current crop puts to shame the worst flamers in that bunch. They seem more interested in whose cock is bigger than the pussy it is supposed to be going into.
Ssshhh....I blame it on the Zombie Apocolypse!!!!

Leslielane1@live.com
P411:P102480

*Booked until October 30th. Now accepting Pre-scheduled appts for November.
Gives me something to laugh about. Then it gets boring and since I just don't care I ignore it.

The way I see it, if someone has something positive to contribute, I'd like their input. If someone's here to whine, flame, or waste my time then let me know so I can ignore!
No, it was pretty fucked up back then too Whispers.

post more if you want. I simply grew exhausted with you and learned that nothing was going to change the way you think so why bother.

if you really, really want to start this up.. please cite the posts that have so incited you and not just make a list with no reference. I'm too lazy to try and find the ones that particularly pissed you off.

Cheers
I didn't say I was pissed off or incited....

Just commented on the current conditions that require so many threads to get locked and so much staff intervention....
  • Carl
  • 10-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Ssshhh....I blame it on the Zombie Apocolypse!!!! Originally Posted by Laney1
Zombies don't eat dicks and they don't eat pussy. They eat brains. If you're afraid of the walking dead, this is the safest place to be. You'd be more likely to see a vegan munching out on a KFC Double Down sandwich than a zombie eating their fill around here. Now, some of them may be posting from time to time, but it's mostly just gibberish. Mostly.
the easiest way to keep a zombie from eating brains is to....not give it head!
What upsets me the most is how our KEYBOARD WARRIORS have run off MOST of our interesting INTELLIGENT female contributors.

DG4