Question for the guys that see a TS

I see the reviews on TS on here and I have a question for the guys that bottom. Before you see a TS do you do a enema? Just something that came to my mind and was just wondering. Not judging anyone, just curiosity.
No but I believe they might have gotten one when the session is over though.
I see the reviews on TS on here and I have a question for the guys that bottom. Before you see a TS do you do a enema? Just something that came to my mind and was just wondering. Not judging anyone, just curiosity. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
I usually do before any anal play whether with a TS or a Domme
Always. Last thing you want is a messy session. Total buzzkill. Some TS are forgiving if they like you but others might end it right there. Just dont eat anything too heavy. Light meal during the day and clean up with enema before play. My two cents.
Do it beforehand. If anyone is gonna stretch your sphincter and pound your prostate with a toy, a dick, whatever, you don't want mud on their shoes. Just takes 5 minutes; you could do it in their shower. All drugstores sell the kits.
A little late I know: but the short answer is YES!
I always use either a fleet enema (filled with warm water) or more recently, an attachment on my shower.

A bit of advise: do it the night before if meeting in the morning, and also try not to eat much afterwards. (Or have a smoothie)

If you do it a 1-2 hours before (as I used to) there will still be some water up there that will liquefy any fecal matter in your bowels.
That can lead to ONE HELL OF A MESS at the worst moments.
Don't ask HOW I know. Lol

Take your Daily Constitutional (or whatever you want to call it) and then shower afterwards.
Use some soap to make sure you are clean both outside, and just inside the 2nd sphincter before you head out.
Also when you are cleaning, it would be advisable to stretch yourself out a little.

There is a lot of info out there about the different methods used (& the pros / cons )to do the above.
Google it, and read on.
Best of luck,

Disnug.