Calendars on P411

The gents have spoken quite a bit lately about the "Available Now" feature on P411.

So my question is, do you look at the calendar on a lady's P411 profile (if she has one)? Do you find it helpful if she has one?
Yes assuming it's kept up to date - "available now" is never useful since I need to plan ahead and I'm not the "Plan B" type.

Note: any ladies who want to hit me up as their plan B are welcome to pre-screen by filling out my ATF application
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-19-2016, 02:43 PM
I do use the calendar. I wish more people had them.
Yes to both of your questions.
I do look at the calendars when they have one. but some dont give enough info for it to be useful or its just blank. But it does come in handy when it is kept up to date.
For the traveling ladies, it lets you know when they are in town so you can prebook.
I also check it out, if she has one. My impression is most do not. I wish they would.
I do look at the calendars when they have one. but some dont give enough info for it to be useful or its just blank. But it does come in handy when it is kept up to date. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
What Info are you looking for?
What Info are you looking for? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
honestly i dont even know what type of info they can put on the calendar besides location.
honestly i dont even know what type of info they can put on the calendar besides location. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
When available, as in specific hours?
Yes I look at the calendar - hours would be good I plan 2-3 days out if possible
I, honestly, never even thought to look for that feature and assumed it was only used by ladies who travel. Thanks for the tip. I'll certainly use it from now on
I love the "Available now" feature. Very convenient
  • Stag
  • 01-20-2016, 10:49 AM
The King of the Dutch Males has a good idea:
Yes I look at the calendar - hours would be good I plan 2-3 days out if possible
I've tried looking at the calendar feature, but the ladies seem not to use it often, and when it is, it's not always helpful or up to date. I don't know if this is even possible, but if you could post hours of availability (and take some hours out of the day once you have a meeting scheduled) it might be a GREAT help.

The bountifully buxom OP started this thread by noting some talk on the board about "Available Now" - I'm one of those talking about frustrations with it. But my frustrations (and, as I read it, those of most of the members commenting on it) are that it is not "used" as much as it is misused by providers who aren't truly "Available Now." I suspect that the same would be true of the calendar feature on P411, but there's always hope.
The calendar could be filled out each day a provider is available, with times and more specific area

ie:

Mon
Downtown Dallas 11a-4p

Tues
Downtown Dallas noon-6p

Wed
Plano 11a-4p

Thur
Downtown Dallas
noon-11p

This is how it is intended to be used, by all providers (not just those touring).

Always,
Gina