Syracuse freebie

This is a long shot and for today (12/3) only. Looking for a younger guy to have an encounter with a super hot provider while I watch. No m/m contact. Watch only. Looking for today at 2pm. PM for details.
  • GSW
  • 12-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Seeing this too late. Bummer
  • Eli
  • 12-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Garrus!

Younger guy? I'm hoping you are 85 cause I'm a young looking 77? And she's HOT! How HOT? A Spinner? And you want me 2 PM you for details? OK ….I can do that....When's this going to happen?
And it's free..... and I'm going to watch.....and there's no M/M's involved ….my Doctor won't let me have chocolates any more anyway.....What are we watching? Garrus?

Eli

I hope my attempt at humor was ok.
Garrus!

Younger guy? I'm hoping you are 85 cause I'm a young looking 77? And she's HOT! How HOT? A Spinner? And you want me 2 PM you for details? OK ….I can do that....When's this going to happen?
And it's free..... and I'm going to watch.....and there's no M/M's involved ….my Doctor won't let me have chocolates any more anyway.....What are we watching? Garrus?

Eli

I hope my attempt at humor was ok. Originally Posted by Eli
Perfectly Eli! Was funny as hell. However, I'm truly sorry about the chocolate!

A good gentleman was actually found and an awesome time was had by all!
fun way is done by hitting a bar and and ya/she pick out a guy
I'd love to know who was the "super hot provider"?
Perfectly Eli! Was funny as hell. However, I'm truly sorry about the chocolate!

A good gentleman was actually found and an awesome time was had by all! Originally Posted by Garrus
Did she let him cip ?

Or please tell who provider was then we know
fun way is done by hitting a bar and and ya/she pick out a guy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes but watch out some my chocolate girls love to take more than arranges fee
I’m training them on mon hood behavior getting better