Brianna4u / Brianna from Syracuse

I have a possible interest in seeing this gal. I've seen her reviews.
Anyone know of any "issues" with her ?
Thanks
Premium Access enables members to view "The Rest of the Story" content within reviews which is not available to guests to the site, registered members, or our female members. You will also be able to make and view "Private" posts in our public forums as well as have access to additional "Premium Access Only" forums...such as the Men's Lounge.

Premium Access can be obtained by choosing one of our affordable payment options, or by actively contributing to site content with reviews.

A Premium Access subscription will also increase your PM message box capacity from 50 messages (included with free basic membership) to a 1,000 message capacity, allowing for message retention, organization, and archiving.

2 week pass$25 1 month$40 3 months$60 6 months$80 12 months$100 Lifetime One Time Pay$250

or do a report for 6 weeks if ya luck out
seems she has one or more creepers completely up her ass,,lol

making absolute sure they are

whatching over her so

that no one mistakes her for any other Brianna in any other location

ooohhhhh the HORROR!
I have seen her for about 3 years, and no issues. Just normal rules to follow- a great lady. She is away on a vacation (real one, lol) right now tho for just a bit.
I have seen her for about 3 years, and no issues. Just normal rules to follow- a great lady. She is away on a vacation (real one, lol) right now tho for just a bit. Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot
is that pimping or White Knighting taint easy ? just askin
Even without seeing the ros,this girl has a ton of reviews and you can still see the yes from us. So what are you waiting for ...next Xmas?
Even without seeing the ros,this girl has a ton of reviews and you can still see the yes from us. So what are you waiting for ...next Xmas? Originally Posted by buffalomw10
op just making sure she is worthy of his knighthood mmm or is his hood