Hotels to stay away from when I visit the Dallas/Fort Worth Area

Well I am visiting the Dallas/Fort Worth area this week and I haven't visited in a long time so just wondering what hotels to avoid.
Stay out of Irving, Plano, Arlington, Addison, Richardson, Carrollton, Farmer Branch.
Stay out of Irving, Plano, Arlington, Addison, Richardson, Carrollton, Farmer Branch. Originally Posted by CG2014
If the providers stayed out of hotels in those towns, the accommodation industry would collapse.

I do hate the Le Méridien with the key card required in the elevator.... not to mention a hobbyist being murdered there by the pimps.
Any hotels with keycard for elevators or paid parking.

This includes le meridan, Westin galleria, Anatole, etc
amber, welcum to dallas!! (well, sometimes i am premature :^)

if you can get into the private providers forum/section, i suggest you ask in there.

i’m not sure why CG made that post, cos over the past 18yrs, i’ve visited providers in EVERY ONE of those cities, mostly hotels & a few apts (from 5star down to -1star).

while arlington and irving PD have bad reps for being tough on providers, i’d say it’s more about where you stay and, more importantly, how you conduct your business and self while there.

one thing i’ve noticed about many providers in hotels - they tend to get the last ir nearly last room down a hallway.

good luck in enjoying some of the delites that dfw and the dfw guys have to offer.
If the providers stayed out of hotels in those towns, the accommodation industry would collapse. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I think you meant to say if it weren't for adults, providers and non providers and hobbyists and non hobbyists, renting hotel rooms so they can have some private playtime, the accomodation industry would collapse.
Well I am visiting the Dallas/Fort Worth area this week and I haven't visited in a long time so just wondering what hotels to avoid. Originally Posted by AmberMercadezRose
any hotel in the high-five area (635-75)
Galleria area is best (635-north Dallas toll)
any hotel SOUTH of downtown Dallas
pimps love the 1 or 2 star hotels.
Thank you all for the info...
The Crowne Plaza Addison is cheap and safe, but it's old and dated. The walls are quite thin and I saw several pimp/provider pairs there. Also a lot of traveling strippers.

The good side is that you don't need a card key and it is very spread out and no one will notice who comes and goes from your room. There is only self parking but I don't know how much it is.

I like the Westin Galleria, but as mentioned, you have to have a card key to get upstairs.
Crowne Addison always has a bad odor in the lobby. Think from what they cook in their restaurant. They do charge to park in their garage now. The place is huge though and you can get to the rooms without going past the front desk which is nice.
There are a few hotels off Beltline in Addison that are buried deep from activity. Seen numerous girls there over the years; never a problem and they liked the privacy and cheap rates.
Crowne Addison always has a bad odor in the lobby. Think from what they cook in their restaurant. They do charge to park in their garage now. The place is huge though and you can get to the rooms without going past the front desk which is nice. Originally Posted by dallasfan
I noticed a weird aroma as well, but the bar area was fine.
Any hotels with keycard for elevators or paid parking.

This includes le meridan, Westin galleria, Anatole, etc Originally Posted by dallasfan
The anatole is cool, no keycards, at least not anymore. Was there recently. It's always a little pricey for hosting in my opinion. & I find @ all hilton's that the staff is nosey, they have been trained to spot us. I was actually surprised the Anatole wasn't keycard, as hiltons normally are.

There are a few hotels off Beltline in Addison that are buried deep from activity. Seen numerous girls there over the years; never a problem and they liked the privacy and cheap rates. Originally Posted by Prolongus
These used to be my favorite to host at before I picked up my private incall. You can find some gems. Discrete, lowkey, some even have a bar to grab drinks at before the fun starts. It helps with IOP.

I noticed a weird aroma as well, but the bar area was fine. Originally Posted by B Three
As a Dallas native, this has always been the joke. The crown plaza always stinks. But it is pretty good for hosting! Wayyy to much foot traffic to ever get noticed.
Some of the cities mentioned are just fine with others having success there. Instead of just blasting whole cities as a warning there should just be a list of parts of towns, freeways and streets. Rarely an entire city is considered off limits vs a certain part of town. That is the realistic view of things.
Some of the cities mentioned are just fine with others having success there. Instead of just blasting whole cities as a warning there should just be a list of parts of towns, freeways and streets. Rarely an entire city is considered off limits vs a certain part of town. That is the realistic view of things. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
While I agree with your assessment for people who live here.. for out of towners who may not have the "lay of the land".. its best to steer them towards the path of least resistance.