has someone bought eccie??

someone i’ve never communicsyed w/ before just sent me a pvtmsg on oh2 saying eccies has been sold.
anybody got the 411 on it?

i’ve looked in all the national and site-wide forumd and nada.

maybe someone pulling my leg or pulling a prank??
That would be odd. p411 has new owners but thats all ive heard.
someone i’ve never communicsyed w/ before just sent me a pvtmsg on oh2 saying eccies has been sold.
anybody got the 411 on it?

i’ve looked in all the national and site-wide forumd and nada.

maybe someone pulling my leg or pulling a prank?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
a seasoned pro like you should know better than to fall for the rumor mill from a competing site.

i know more about the history and ownership of this site than most. as long as it exists as it is .. who cares who owns it?

maybe I own it?
I got the same pm pm
Same here came from a proton email? I replied back who cares lol
Meh.. I'm pretty sure the ownership has changed more than once... co-owners step down, new ones step up.... etc.

As The Who said "Here comes the new boss. Same as the old boss".
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2019, 01:48 PM
I don't worry about who owns this place, I start worrying when the site is offline
Odds are it has changed, that’s why it sucks now.
And likely a female owner, explains why everyone is on short leashes now.
They can nit pick and ban folks til this place no longer exist, won’t matter, for all intents and purposes, it no longer does.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2019, 05:58 PM
It's probably in short leashes because of the new laws, people forget and post inappropriately then why wonder why the site went down if it happens.
+1 ^^^^

Too many over the top idiotic useless posts and reviews that just ask for unnecessary attention. But if it shuts down, something else will pop up, who cares. I have plenty of phone contacts if a dry spell comes
Odds are it has changed, that’s why it sucks now.
And likely a female owner, explains why everyone is on short leashes now.
They can nit pick and ban folks til this place no longer exist, won’t matter, for all intents and purposes, it no longer does. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Considering one of the original owners is female.. I think you're way off the mark.

The leash is shorter now thanks to FOSTA/SESTA and trying to keep the masses in line (around here, the m is silent).