Saying farewell texas.. 💕🇨🇱

I've been holding out on making this post because well really I'm just indecisive. Lol. But Im excited to announce that I am permanently moving to the east coast (although they call this the south for some reason, definitely not the south lol) but I'm saying farewell to Texas for awhile. I will be back eventually to visit of course, I just will not be living there any longer. I will definitely miss all my friends, especially the ones I hang out with on a daily/weekly basis. We've definitely made some great memories, I'm almost in tears writing this because texas is all ive ever known and I've made some great connections with a lot of you. However, the older I get the more I just need a change of scenery. I've set a few goals for myself when I started in this hobby almost 5 years ago and texas was not in my end goal. I'm still young, I'd like to see the world and explore all of my options before permanently retiring.
Like I said previously though, I will be back to visit so dont forget about me! c(;

Hugs, kisses and much love to all my fellow texans!! <3
Go kick some ass kiddo
if you're South of the Mason-Dixon line, it's all good
Enjoy!!!!!
Thank y'all! <3