She won't see me anymore and I don't know why

I saw a provider for a few years. Started with simple bodyrubs and then escalated to FS which she initiated. We had amazing sessions and never had any issues of any kind. One day I called and she didn't answer or return my call. I waited a week and tried again. Still no response. After a few more weeks, I called and she answered. We set an appointment for later that day. But, I had a feeling it wouldn't happen. A few hours before the appointment I received a text from her stating she had to cancel. I said no problem and asked to reschedule. She never responded and has ignored me ever since.

I honestly have no idea what happened. We got along great and the sessions were electric. Anyone have this happen to them?
yep, several times over the past 20+yrs.

just let her go then move on to someone else.

"nothing is permanent" -buddha (i believe)
"everything changes" -some philosopher
yep, several times over the past 20+yrs.

just let her go then move on to someone else.

"nothing is permanent" -buddha (i believe)
"everything changes" -some philosopher Originally Posted by pmdelites
I agree. But, I would love to know why. Any thoughts on the reason she may have decided to stop?
Most likely you tipped too far into the intimacy factor, where she doesn't want to go. Or she found someone else that fills that somewhat private niche better, and it's uncomfortable with you. The hourglass just runs out, sometimes.
Most likely you tipped too far into the intimacy factor, where she doesn't want to go. Or she found someone else that fills that somewhat private niche better, and it's uncomfortable with you. The hourglass just runs out, sometimes. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Makes sense. I appreciate your input.
I agree. But, I would love to know why. Any thoughts on the reason she may have decided to stop? Originally Posted by theonlyone2be

Of all the scenarios to lament not getting closure, this is the most bizarre, given the nature of the hobby.

It's glaringly obvious you are emotionally attached to this lady. If we can tell that from a couple of posts, I can only imagine how it seemed from her perspective.

You're not going to get an answer here that will satisfy you, because it still won't be coming from her. You'll continue to pursue it, and the situation will only get worse (and potentially dangerous).

You need to delete and lose her number.
Of all the scenarios to lament not getting closure, this is the most bizarre, given the nature of the hobby.

It's glaringly obvious you are emotionally attached to this lady. If we can tell that from a couple of posts, I can only imagine how it seemed from her perspective.

You're not going to get an answer here that will satisfy you, because it still won't be coming from her. You'll continue to pursue it, and the situation will only get worse (and potentially dangerous).

You need to delete and lose her number. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Honestly, not the case. I have lost her number and there's no emotional attachment. I saw her every other month or so for a few years. Just curious as to why someone may cut ties like that for no apparent reason. So, just asked a question.

I am curious but not stupid and definitely not dangerous. So, no need to go there at all.
Who’s the provider?
She will call after the honeymoon or the break
Yes as soon as they get a bf they feel it’s cheating.
She likely missed your money so she tried to see you.
But guilt prevented it.
Save number so you know who’s calling in 3 months
All women eventually move on when they meet the right person.
Most likely you tipped too far into the intimacy factor, where she doesn't want to go. Or she found someone else that fills that somewhat private niche better, and it's uncomfortable with you. The hourglass just runs out, sometimes. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Obviously Firekitten is the one in a position to best answer your question. It’s ok to wonder and wish just don’t let it negatively affect you. Accept and move on knowing that what you had was wonderful for as long as it lasted.
Honestly, not the case. I have lost her number and there's no emotional attachment. I saw her every other month or so for a few years. Just curious as to why someone may cut ties like that for no apparent reason. So, just asked a question.

I am curious but not stupid and definitely not dangerous. So, no need to go there at all. Originally Posted by theonlyone2be

I never said you were inherently dangerous. However, under the right (or wrong) set of circumstances, ANYBODY could become a potential danger; it's not a "you" thing

Not going to debate the "emotional attachment" element, but I'll just say that if you truly had no emotional attachment, I have zero doubt that this thread would not exist.

Delete, lose, forget.
Maybe she just changed her life a bit ...
Maybe you didn't tip her enough, when it escalated to L3 ? Even though she initiated it, she still expected to be fairly compensated.
Maybe you didn't tip her enough, when it escalated to L3 ? Even though she initiated it, she still expected to be fairly compensated. Originally Posted by Hairy Balls
She actually was adamant about me not tipping. I still would sneak and leave more. She would most times say I already paid on the next visit.We did L3 for 2 years. I don't think money was the issue.

She still advertises and gets reviewed from time to time. I have not and will not ever try to contact her again. The only reason I asked this question is because it all seemed very good for both of us. But, it all ended like that. I just wondered if others have experienced this. Thanks for your input.