RR Kendal

Has anyone seen Kendal from RR?

I have exchanged texts with her and she seems on the level, but online sleuthing nets a lot of nothing.

TGBT?

https://dallas.rubratings.com/187322
Has anyone seen Kendal from RR?

I have exchanged texts with her and she seems on the level, but online sleuthing nets a lot of nothing.

TGBT?

https://dallas.rubratings.com/187322 Originally Posted by bmoc33
I have several times. She should definitely be on your list.

Definitely legit. The pictures in her ad are 100% her. She's a great conversationalist and absolutely charming. One of, if not THE most sensual L1 sessions I've experienced from anyone on RR. For this reason, I will say that I have not asked about upgrades in case that might offend her and not see me anymore...lol. Treat her well, she's a keeper!
I would agree her pics are real and current, and has a rockin’ body IMO. I have seen her a few times; she is not a fan of reviews so I haven’t written one. She is sensual and a good conversationalist. However, I don’t know that L3 is ever available. Seems fairly clear it won’t happen on your first visit or two. She has been more difficult to contact lately; I’m thinking she may have a new RW job.
Well, that seals it for me.

Many thanks!
I would agree her pics are real and current, and has a rockin’ body IMO. I have seen her a few times; she is not a fan of reviews so I haven’t written one. She is sensual and a good conversationalist. However, I don’t know that L3 is ever available. Seems fairly clear it won’t happen on your first visit or two. She has been more difficult to contact lately; I’m thinking she may have a new RW job. Originally Posted by otterknot
Have you had any luck with L2?
I saw her a couple times as well...led me to believe it was L1 only....but I will say this. It is a phenomenal L1! The FV body slide and just playing with her is not at all bad. If more is to be had....I'm sure its good.
The pics are her. She's probably working for a little Christmas cash.... seen a few posting lately that have been quiet.
Shes tight but seems business minded by her ad type. But she is tight!!!!
In what part of Fort Worth is she located?
Damn that ass!
Last time I had the pleasure.... 183 / Bedford Road area.
Very cool chick...fun to talk to, fun to play with!
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
Sorry about that!
  • grail
  • 12-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Saw her yesterday. Nice looking milf with a really thin body. Stays in real good shape despite popping out a few kids. No real massage but a nice enough rub and very personable. Nice value and upgrades available with continual visits and if you click with her

No shower available. Automatic grounds for dismissal. Don't want to smell like oil or pussy if SO wants to hug me at the door when I get home. She's got a bloodhound's sense of smell.