Watch out for this guy!! Writting FAKE reviews!!

I don't know who he is or if he has posted fake reviews before but I know for sure I NEVER saw him so the review he wrote on me is for sure FAKE!! I don't have much info on this guy other than his screen name here is the link http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=165595. if any ladies know of him or have any other info on him please share. icant stand guys like this that try to boost there access on here buy writing bogus reviews.

I would like to say that the review he wrote was not bad it just wasn't real!!

Thanks
Have you contacted the other two providers to see if their sessions ever took place? If all three of you say the reviews are fake, maybe the staff can boot the guy
I don't know who he is or if he has posted fake reviews before but I know for sure I NEVER saw him so the review he wrote on me is for sure FAKE!! I don't have much info on this guy other than his screen name here is the link http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=165595. if any ladies know of him or have any other info on him please share. icant stand guys like this that try to boost there access on here buy writing bogus reviews.

I would like to say that the review he wrote was not bad it just wasn't real!!

Thanks Originally Posted by Kori
How do you know you never saw him?
Yes, how do you know? The date was the entire month of March, and the services pretty generic (?)
Okay fellas to clarify the way I KNOW I never saw this man ...

#1 I have no records of messges pm or contacts on p411 from him
#2 ALL my screened clients (which must be done in order to book with me) are stored in my phone and I have no record of him there either. (I do realize its possible for him to have changed his S/N and info but I have contacted him on the issue with no response at all if that were the case im sure he would volunteer that info to me)
#3 I have contacted the other girls
#4 I don't feel that my service would seem so GENERIC (see other reviews)

AGAIN IM NOT REALLY MAD ABOUT THE FACT HE WROTE THE REVIEW AND ITS NOT NEGATIVE ABOUT ME, HOWEVER I DO WANT TO PUT IT OUT THERE SO OTHER PROVIED LIKE MYSELF CAN KNOW HES POSSILY WRITTING FAKES REVIEWS TO GAIN PREMUIM ACCESS

AND FOR A GIRL LIKE ME WHO WOK HARD TO BUILD HONEST REVIEWS ID LIKE TO TEY MY BEST TO KEEP THAT GOING.

thanks again fellas
Okay fellas to clarify the way I KNOW I never saw this man ...

#1 I have no records of messges pm or contacts on p411 from him
#2 ALL my screened clients (which must be done in order to book with me) are stored in my phone and I have no record of him there either. (I do realize its possible for him to have changed his S/N and info but I have contacted him on the issue with no response at all if that were the case im sure he would volunteer that info to me)
#3 I have contacted the other girls
#4 I don't feel that my service would seem so GENERIC (see other reviews)

AGAIN IM NOT REALLY MAD ABOUT THE FACT HE WROTE THE REVIEW AND ITS NOT NEGATIVE ABOUT ME, HOWEVER I DO WANT TO PUT IT OUT THERE SO OTHER PROVIED LIKE MYSELF CAN KNOW HES POSSILY WRITTING FAKES REVIEWS TO GAIN PREMUIM ACCESS

AND FOR A GIRL LIKE ME WHO WOK HARD TO BUILD HONEST REVIEWS ID LIKE TO TEY MY BEST TO KEEP THAT GOING.

thanks again fellas Originally Posted by Kori
He probably didn't book under his eccie handle. Lots of guys do that.