Just Because It's Been A While

I Thought I'd Share Some Of My New Pictures
I'd hit it.
Looks good too ME!
Thank u hogmanjones and Worldtraveler
Originally Posted by St. Searcher
Yes u do still need to hit it one day soon if I have it my way
You are officially on my bucket list SerenityXXX! Beautiful
No surprise, you are one fine provider and just as wonderful date. I've only had the experience once, but it was a memorable visit.
Thanks for sharing!
You are officially on my bucket list SerenityXXX! Beautiful Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Well it would be my pleasure if I got the chance to spend sometime with u. Just hit me up when ur ready. I'll be here
No surprise, you are one fine provider and just as wonderful date. I've only had the experience once, but it was a memorable visit.
Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by bwbob44
Yes I enjoyed our time together too. Wouldn't mind making it two times if ur ever up for some more
Very nice
Looking good, real good. Your pictures make you look longer than you are. I love me a shorty. Man I would love to ***** then ***** and try and *****. If I was near you right now I would try all of the previous with you. Good thing you are not up this early, I would be trying to make it to you.
Wow.....just wow. You are smoking hot!
Very nice, and having been there multiple times she is awesome.. Loves role playing as well, go get you some guys!
Very nice Originally Posted by Lrconstruction
Thank u

Looking good, real good. Your pictures make you look longer than you are. I love me a shorty. Man I would love to ***** then ***** and try and *****. If I was near you right now I would try all of the previous with you. Good thing you are not up this early, I would be trying to make it to you. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
If I had been up Tht early I would have let u try. U can come see me anytime u kno I'd love to have u
Wow.....just wow. You are smoking hot! Originally Posted by Inchworm
Thank u
Very nice, and having been there multiple times she is awesome.. Loves role playing as well, go get you some guys! Originally Posted by scottprestons
I'd love to role play with u sometime soon. If I am lucky enough to get the pleasure of doing so.