UTR sugar babe needs help

• wonk
  • 01-31-2018, 01:34 PM
Found this girl on SA. Would post in ML but I've lost my privileges due to inactivity here. In any case, she's about 5'2', white girl, pretty blue eyes, brunette, a bit goth. Very skinny, petite, tiny. Some mommy damage but if you like them small you will like her. Minimal tat's.

Will not post pix, will not post a review. PM me for details... what can you trade for the info? She's in a no-tel near Forest/635 and ready now.
Break bread!!! What are you wanting in return?
rates?
Lol. Didn't take long for his PM inbox to fill up!

I've got a college girl I met on craigslist, 21, black, thick, great tits, solid $60 "half hour massage" that involves one of the best bbbjnqns cock-worshiping sessions you'll find in the area.

Would love to trade for this (or any) tiny/affordable UTR lady who still needs a little help!
  • wonk
  • 01-31-2018, 02:15 PM
shit sorry guys, inbox cleared now, my bad.

if you can link me with a nice bubble butt latina in the 635/75/190 area I'd be grateful
I would like info on her
Yes I want the info
You had me at goth sadly I got nothing to trade.
Interested
I have a few from SA I’m willing to swap with other like minded gents.
LOL.. ECCIE is going from Information Exchange to Everyone's Coveted Cunt's Information Exchange. What's with all the "I'll only tell you if you give me equal pussy?" I didn't know we were bartering pussy among each other.. Sounds like modern day pimping, swapping main and bottom bitches for new talent.
Found this girl on SA. Would post in ML but I've lost my privileges due to inactivity here. In any case, she's about 5'2', white girl, pretty blue eyes, brunette, a bit goth. Very skinny, petite, tiny. Some mommy damage but if you like them small you will like her. Minimal tat's.

Will not post pix, will not post a review. PM me for details... what can you trade for the info? She's in a no-tel near Forest/635 and ready now. Originally Posted by wonk
Don't they all need help? What's her name? I've got an SA account that I pay for so no need to send pics, I can see them myself. Do a review and get your ML back. We need more solid reviews and less trading this for that. Agree with Slayer.....
if your friend needs help then help her, or NOT.

This site was designed as an info site.

U show me yours and I will show you mine went out with the gay community!!
They all need help according to my experience
if your friend needs help then help her, or NOT.

This site was designed as an info site.

U show me yours and I will show you mine went out with the gay community!! Originally Posted by shooter6.5

Well said. Who has that much time?