What am I doing wrong on Harry Hines??! No luck...

Saturday night I was strolling on HH. Encountered 4 different women, 3 AA and 1 White or Hispanic. Each one of them would just look in the car at me and keep on walking. Wouldn't say a word...

Maybe they thought I was LE?
I'm a clean cut, well groomed guy so I know it wasn't because I'm ugly or fat or something of that nature lol
You might be tooooo white, the struggle is real.
Race isn’t a really a factor, you just need either to be retirement age, or tattooed and/or pierced, or chemically impaired, or any combination of the above to pass the BSW initial visual LE screening.

Advanced screening techniques employ mutual groping, but you need to pass initial screening first. So if you’re under 60, have a few drinks or whatever before cruising, or get a neck tattoo and an earring.

On second thought, don’t do that. SWs are a old man’s game. Luckily, I’m old.
I have had that problem in the past, I was told by one of the girls, that it was because i'm AA, and most of the girls are pimped and are not allowed to speak to AA men. I thought this was just talk at first, but I was in the 7-11, on HH and walnut hill, and a group of AA girls walked in, I passed them at the drink cooler said hi, they just looked. I was thinking that was rude I was just saying hi not trying to pick them up, so anyway pay for my drinks and head out one of the girls walk out behind me so I hold the door open for she goes thru the other door, she drops a bunch of coins on the ground so still trying to be a gentleman I help her pick it up and reach our to hand it to her and she just looks and walks off, still without saying one word to me. So now I'm in asshole mode so I just rolled her coins 1 at a time across the concrete toward her feet, and get in my car and leave lol.
... more then likely you came off creepy to the first one and the ho sense spread to the others... I mean if one passed and was in the general area of the others that’s likely why
... more then likely you came off creepy to the first one and the ho sense spread to the others... I mean if one passed and was in the general area of the others that’s likely why Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Hoe-Telepathy is Real!
It isn't always easy. Especially if you are white, youngish, clean and have a nice ride. The Dennis/Harry Hines girls aren't for rookies. Try south Dallas or Ft Worth. Much easier to get them in the car.
Hoe-Telepathy is Real! Originally Posted by justinslayer
yea they communicate on a hoe-nother level...
bro here is tip mean mug her, give her the evil eye, she will come to you.
don't drive the crown vic lol
pm me i'll help you out
no more girls in cars on HH?
The cops didn’t have civil asset forfeiture laws back when girls cruised HH. Nowadays, most of them don’t even carry ID. Just a smartphone.
The cops didn’t have civil asset forfeiture laws back when girls cruised HH. Nowadays, most of them don’t even carry ID. Just a smartphone. Originally Posted by Obvious Lee
back then I was total surprised by how hot some of those girls were... 50 bjs 100 for quick fucks... damn...
Being a younger white guy in a nice truck, I cruise and get all the attention I want. Before I had the truck I had a crossover, no issues.
I do have a beard and usually wear a hat. Have never had a problem, what kind of car are you rocking?