CBJ OR BBBJ

So I saw a link here on Eccie that said Hobbytips.net and I decided to take a look at it.
To my surprise I saw cbj or bbj.
It said what most guys say when it comes to cbj.

Although I know I will get a lot of negative feed back.
I want to give my 2 cents anyways
oh well lol
I choose to post it in South Texas because this is where I've heard the most complaints about cbj.
http://hobbytips.net/cbj_bbbj.html

Sometimes bbbj is ok, but not to every client/girl.
Hey gorgeous how you doing?

CBJ is a deal buster for me. I will not book with a CBJ only girl.
I dont understand how folks have come to expect bbbj on here baffles my mind
Why not? What's wong with bbbj?
Some GFE's do not like to kiss but will give a bbbj, this makes them a light GFE, vs. a FULL GFE will perform as well as receive.
bbbj. I will read reviews and if i see cbj, esp if they are charging 250-300+/hr, next.
lover_361 said it! +1
Some of the best I've had were covered, but I much prefer BBBJ

Now, the one I do not tolerate is no DATY - or heaven forbid, dental dam DATY!
Salma is scheduled for Corpus Thursday and Friday. I think I could endure a CBJ to get close to that fine ass body!
I dont understand how folks have come to expect bbbj on here baffles my mind Originally Posted by April_Reign
Because BBBJ is the standard as far as I am concerned. As a paying hobbyist I get to decide what I will or won't pay for. Now,April, as a provider you get to decide your menu. If we cannot reconcile those two things, we don't do business. It is that simple. BBBJ is my minimum acceptable level of service.
And that includes the lovely aforementioned Salma.

Good thread Keyna.
My only reservations about CBJ is that I simply have never had one. A part of me thinks, well why start now, and then again when hormones take over anything is possible.

While I agree with most of the postings, there are quite a few girls on here that if I got a message telling me she'd rock my world with a CBJ.....Challenge Accepted.
Some GFE's do not like to kiss but will give a bbbj, this makes them a light GFE, vs. a FULL GFE will perform as well as receive. Originally Posted by bistraight69
There are so many definitions of GFE here, that all providers here can claim it. I wouldn't look for or ask for "FULL GFE" because it could mean anything. I would just look in reviews if a missing menu item was a deal breaker.

Sometimes bbbj is ok, but not to every client/girl. Originally Posted by Kenya Woods
Kenya,

You could have 100 links to peer-reviewed articles that reach the same conclusion -- "90% of dicks fall off after bbbj." The no-CBJ crowd would not budge.

Also, in terms of the quote, care to share your inclusion or exclusion criteria for those who hope to be in the "sometimes" category?

Now, the one I do not tolerate is no DATY - or heaven forbid, dental dam DATY! Originally Posted by Louigi
For me, I won't see a provider who insists on DATY. Not criticizing your preference, but not my thing, and she's not the client.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi

I think you misunderstood! I too would never see a provider who insisted on DATY! But I won't see a provider who doesn't allow it! Many times I've pushed my chair away from the table without eating!
Because BBBJ is the standard as far as I am concerned. As a paying hobbyist I get to decide what I will or won't pay for. Now,April, as a provider you get to decide your menu. If we cannot reconcile those two things, we don't do business. It is that simple. BBBJ is my minimum acceptable level of service.
And that includes the lovely aforementioned Salma.

Good thread Keyna. Originally Posted by rjdiner
I agree with everything you said rj. It's been discussed on many threads in the past, and I doubt anyone has ever changed there opinion on this, whichever way they feel. I've had some cbj's that felt pretty good, but are just lacking, so I won't see a cbj girl at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi

I think you misunderstood! I too would never see a provider who insisted on DATY! But I won't see a provider who doesn't allow it! Many times I've pushed my chair away from the table without eating! Originally Posted by Louigi
I understood you. I just wanted to whittle down the line of providers who are desperate to see me. Just to be clear...Ladies, I don't DATY.