Roses for payment

I have noticed several ads stating the rate in X number of roses.

So if the rate is 250 roses. I can get 2 packs of 125 roses from Sam's Club for around $166. Would the provider with the rate of 250 roses accept the 250 real roses from me for payment?
Just be sure to put them in an unmarked white envelope and place it in plain view when you get there.
You should.....I Dare you

Glad i dont do that shit......i dont get why they do that!!!

Who are you fooling....Serously!!
I've also seen kisses listed... you should try that.
You should.....I Dare you

Glad i dont do that shit......i dont get why they do that!!!

Who are you fooling....Serously!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Someone had the idea that if they did not mention money, it would protect them. Good luck with that.
Yeah. Let us know how that goes.
Yea do it, and then when you give her free access to your genitals, try not to think about it.
I've also seen kisses listed... you should try that. Originally Posted by pvthuntrr
I always pay with diamonds. They are so much easier to get into the envelope.
Can you use real faux diamonds?

GTC
  • gucio
  • 11-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Someone had the idea that if they did not mention money, it would protect them. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Yes the same as that stupid idea to ask you "are you a cop ? "
or the lame disclaimers some users put at the bottom of their posts that everything here is fictional.
Yeah, good luck with that in a court of law.

Another good one.
My fee is for my time only anything that happens is between tow consenting adults, blah blah blah.
ROTFL! we all know the gals get the insider dope from our supposedly private forum this is one of those times i'd love to get a peek in the Gal's area and see that post!

"Can you believe that dumbass XYZ69 actually tried to pay me in roses??!?!"

TWK apologizes in advance if there happens to be a poster using the handle XYZ69
the order is placed...on to BP to find the luck provider that will get the roses...

Another good one.
My fee is for my time only anything that happens is between tow consenting adults, blah blah blah. Originally Posted by gucio
that one is actually true......you would be amazed how many guys just come to cuddle or talk, but they still pay because its for MY TIME!!!

I put that on mine just for this reason.....not to get out of jail!!!