Questions to Ebony providers about your hair...

I have a few questions for all the beautiful, sexy black ladies on here.

As a white guy who has both dated nothing but black women for almost 20 years and having formerly been married to one, I am well aware of the issues that surround your hair. Aside from you having to deal with the racial and sexual politics of "good hair" imposed by our culture, I also know the often exhausting labor and cost associated with your choice to do various things to it. How a woman makes that choice and why is her business not mine, but I have to say that absolutely NOTHING gets my engine racing more than a sister who goes natural. To me it's a powerful statement, and sexy as hell. When I see some confident black woman rocking her natural hair in public. I don't care if she's 18 or 88...I can't resist a polite compliment to let her know how classy I find it and how much it's appreciated.

My question is this, do any of you ladies have clients, especially WHITE clients, who just can't wait to run their fingers through your beautiful natural hair? Do you ever come across other white men who feel this way? Have you had clients who asked you to go natural and offered to pay for you to go to the beauty shop a put it back how you like it afterwards? Do any of you choose to primarily or occasionally wear it natural for the hobby by your own choice (feel free to post pics please )

Do any clients want to see nothing so much as the real, incredible you?
Well, hello there!

I decided to go natural almost a decade ago at this point. And I've never looked back. I love the diversity and all the possible options that exist for how Black women style their hair. So I don't in anyway feel that a natural style is "better" than other ways Black women choose to style their hair. But for me, I am deeply happy with my choice.

I don't think the gentlemen callers who tend to inquire with me and share time with me necessarily gravitate to me solely because of my natural hair. But it is refreshing to know that there are gents out there like yourself who specifically have a deep appreciation for Black women with natural hair!

I haven't had natural hair since I was 5

My hair has either been dyed, relaxed, straightened, or weaved up for 18+ years. I do have clients that like to pull my hair (which I love btw). I have no issues with that at all. Pull it, run your fingers through it, whatever. Never had a client ask me to go natural...that would take about a year to grow out all the crap I've done to it. I did have a "master" tell me to cut all my hair off once, I told him to go fuck himself
Is this thread about pubic hair?
Is this thread about pubic hair? Originally Posted by pyramider
More or less...
I have a few questions for all the beautiful, sexy black ladies on here.

As a white guy who has both dated nothing but black women for almost 20 years and having formerly been married to one, I am well aware of the issues that surround your hair. Aside from you having to deal with the racial and sexual politics of "good hair" imposed by our culture, I also know the often exhausting labor and cost associated with your choice to do various things to it. How a woman makes that choice and why is her business not mine, but I have to say that absolutely NOTHING gets my engine racing more than a sister who goes natural. To me it's a powerful statement, and sexy as hell. When I see some confident black woman rocking her natural hair in public. I don't care if she's 18 or 88...I can't resist a polite compliment to let her know how classy I find it and how much it's appreciated.

My question is this, do any of you ladies have clients, especially WHITE clients, who just can't wait to run their fingers through your beautiful natural hair? Do you ever come across other white men who feel this way? Have you had clients who asked you to go natural and offered to pay for you to go to the beauty shop a put it back how you like it afterwards? Do any of you choose to primarily or occasionally wear it natural for the hobby by your own choice (feel free to post pics please )

Do any clients want to see nothing so much as the real, incredible you? Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Most who touch my hair just rub it.....those who dig in usually retract (which are rare) and don't do it again because high chance they felt the braid of my weave or netting of my wig underneath lol.
My real hair is natural (4C all the way lol **pumps fist**) and well-taken care of but wig/weaves provide great protection to my natural hair. AND I just like the quick versatility they (wigs) can bring without a lot of fuss. Under my wigs it's cornrowed up. I wear my hair the same (wigs or weaves usually) in and outside of the hobby. I wear it how I want for myself and no one else....if a gent likes it great and if he doesn't oh well. My hairstyle reflects my mood.
I've been tempted to get Havana Twists lately.

I've never had a client of any race ask me to wear my natural hair.
I love all hair types and never cared about the politics of "good hair" or "natural hair"....when it comes to my hair the opinion who matters most is mine (I'll take requests for just about anything but hair).
I don't care how the hair looks. Just want to touch it and possibly get it wet in the shower without her threatning to turn into a gremlin if the water touches it. When a fine sister tries to play sexy coming in the shower for shower play, and she's wearing that big elementary style cafeteria hairnet......I seize activties and tell them to just meet me in the room after my shower. Seeing that can blow my high (chub).

Seems like shower and jacuzzi play moreso for me is only an option for white ladies. And that's a damn shame.

I found this old thread here helpful.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=788911&highlight=
Some white women wear wigs or weaves or extensions too so....yeah.
I'll get in a Jacuzzi or have shower play i'm just not putting my entire head under the water (wigs/weaves can get washed and conditioned tho). I also don't wear shower caps....it's called a ponytail (or bun).
Well, hello there!

I decided to go natural almost a decade ago at this point. And I've never looked back. I love the diversity and all the possible options that exist for how Black women style their hair. So I don't in anyway feel that a natural style is "better" than other ways Black women choose to style their hair. But for me, I am deeply happy with my choice.

I don't think the gentlemen callers who tend to inquire with me and share time with me necessarily gravitate to me solely because of my natural hair. But it is refreshing to know that there are gents out there like yourself who specifically have a deep appreciation for Black women with natural hair!

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Yea that's sexy girl...I would sure run my fingers through that and give your head a nice long scalp massage. I had a real life GF with a big Afro once👍👍👍
I haven't had natural hair since I was 5

My hair has either been dyed, relaxed, straightened, or weaved up for 18+ years. I do have clients that like to pull my hair (which I love btw). I have no issues with that at all. Pull it, run your fingers through it, whatever. Never had a client ask me to go natural...that would take about a year to grow out all the crap I've done to it. I did have a "master" tell me to cut all my hair off once, I told him to go fuck himself Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Danielle I love the fact that black women have this versatility that means they can totally switch up their look just with a hair style change so they look like a come different person any time they choose.
Do whatever make you happy hobbyists and sex workers on dying hair...
Yes! Speak on it. Some white women wear wigs and weaves too...

Some white women wear wigs or weaves or extensions too so....yeah.
I'll get in a Jacuzzi or have shower play i'm just not putting my entire head under the water (wigs/weaves can get washed and conditioned tho). I also don't wear shower caps....it's called a ponytail (or bun). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thank you, sir! I'm overdue for a long scalp massage...

Also, here are a few more stunning naturalista providers:

Marley Blair, Madame X, Fawn Fabré, Inara Lorde, Bijou Neko, and Sofie Porter.

Yea that's sexy girl...I would sure run my fingers through that and give your head a nice long scalp massage. I had a real life GF with a big Afro once👍👍👍 Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Thank you, sir! I'm overdue for a long scalp massage...

Also, here are a few more stunning naturalista providers:

Marley Blair, Madame X, Fawn Fabré, Inara Lorde, Bijou Neko, and Sofie Porter. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I love long scalp massages.Hobbyists ask sex workers to do long scalp massage during paid appointments.Hobbyists return favors to sex workers.
Lena,

Love your hair-style. Looks super cute on you and is very sexy!

Well, hello there!

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall