Sex Positions For Small Penises

What do you think about them.. I have tried "X marks the spot" and we did mark the spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fkgh2KPz88
I had client blow my mind with small penis.Hookers won't turn away small penis business.69.
The ladies love my 1.3": of dangling death.
What do you ladies consider to be a "small" penis? You see all of these BULLSHIT articles and "studies" and they always seem to come up with measurements that seem to be WAY off from "average".

Personally, I got a crash course in penis sizes when I went into the Navy and was accidentally assigned to the "Dirk Diggler" barracks. Yeah, showering wasn't my favorite time of day. Thought I was "average" but had to rethink that position.

Another time, I finally got to hook up with a girl that had been wanting to fuck me for a while. Unfortunately, her last boyfriend was one of those guys who has a hard time putting on Magnums. Talk about failure by comparison. One and done with her, of course.

I always see articles saying that anything after so many inches doesn't matter, blah, blah, blah. It's all in the woman's head. I always say, no matter what the stupid articles say, if a woman THINKS a big penis is what she needs, then guess what, that's what she needs. If someone believes something, it's true to them.

I've noticed that the guys who have women who sneak away regularly to fuck them or have a woman that needs to fuck him at least daily, all seem to have donkey dicks or they are "above average". Coincidence? I doubt it. They say it's about "confidence". Yeah, no shit. When you're hung like a horse it's a lot easier to have confidence than when you're "below average". If I had to throw my cock over my shoulder when I go somewhere, yeah, I'd be pretty confident too.
I wish I could find a video to this, its funny as hell. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279353/quotes
Damn! I'm disappointed. I started reading this thread because I thought it had offers for sex jobs for small penises.

For a while in my twenties, some of the gals I dated were the 1+ times daily types. As a matter of fact, my second wife lost a job because she was late to work so often, both in the morning and after lunch.

Not while married, but for a few years before, I had a good mix of daily+ gals and twice a week or less gals.

btw, I used the same dick with all of them.
What do you ladies consider to be a "small" penis? Originally Posted by albundy
You could ask 10 women that question and probably get 10 different answers.
What do you ladies consider to be a "small" penis? You see all of these BULLSHIT articles and "studies" and they always seem to come up with measurements that seem to be WAY off from "average".

Personally, I got a crash course in penis sizes when I went into the Navy and was accidentally assigned to the "Dirk Diggler" barracks. Yeah, showering wasn't my favorite time of day. Thought I was "average" but had to rethink that position.

Another time, I finally got to hook up with a girl that had been wanting to fuck me for a while. Unfortunately, her last boyfriend was one of those guys who has a hard time putting on Magnums. Talk about failure by comparison. One and done with her, of course.

I always see articles saying that anything after so many inches doesn't matter, blah, blah, blah. It's all in the woman's head. I always say, no matter what the stupid articles say, if a woman THINKS a big penis is what she needs, then guess what, that's what she needs. If someone believes something, it's true to them.

I've noticed that the guys who have women who sneak away regularly to fuck them or have a woman that needs to fuck him at least daily, all seem to have donkey dicks or they are "above average". Coincidence? I doubt it. They say it's about "confidence". Yeah, no shit. When you're hung like a horse it's a lot easier to have confidence than when you're "below average". If I had to throw my cock over my shoulder when I go somewhere, yeah, I'd be pretty confident too. Originally Posted by albundy

at the end of the day size does matter for most of the women out there. very few would say; "give me a 5 inch cock over an 8" cock any day"

Now in the Provider world I dont think they like seeing 2-3 huge 9"+ cocks a day..

I was on a swinger site years ago and there was this so called 'size queen' and if you did not have 10" she did not want to even see you..
You could ask 10 women that question and probably get 10 different answers. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Good point 10 different answers from hookers.
Asking a girl about what kind of dick she considers is small is like her asking you if she looks fat in a dress...
Asking a girl about what kind of dick she considers is small is like her asking you if she looks fat in a dress... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Dorothy.... YOU LOOK PHAT IN A DRESS.... Your Pussy Hips Ass Tits got Ole Redd's ATTENTION!!!!
Every time I see this question come up, I think about some guys standing side by side at the urinal, all taking a leak, and all looking at each other peeing, just to see how "yours" compairs to "mine"! I just have to smile a little. Comparing to others won't change anything. Mine is as long as it is and it isn't going to get any better because I wish it would. You know? Just what do we really think the ladies who are here to get you to pay them to make us happy are going to say? Ladies, just tell us we were perfect, the best, and we'll be happy. Now, please believe me, I know this can be a touchy subject. The ladies have the same type of insecurities about something. Boobs, ass, whatever. But, I think the folks who have the most fun (besides just having a lot of money to spend), are just those who don't worry about those things and just let loose and play. I can't tell you how many ladies share about guys who can't get it up, or rarely get it up, that they visit with. Those guys are having more fun than guys who can get it up but worry about the size of what they do get up! Relax folks, we're just here to enjoy ourselves, so, enjoy! It just doesn't matter.
^^^

Agreed. With a hooker, it doesn't matter. It's about being clean, respectful, and, of course the main thing, having the cash.

In the real world, most of the time, size does matter. At least from my experience.
Dorothy.... YOU LOOK PHAT IN A DRESS.... Your Pussy Hips Ass Tits got Ole Redd's ATTENTION!!!! Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
Smartass
What do you think about them.. I have tried "X marks the spot" and we did mark the spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fkgh2KPz88 Originally Posted by CummingsLane

i thought dick in pussy was the position, did it change ?