Location not listed or just North America

WTF is this shit posting your location as somewhere in North America. You just cause me to look at the review list to find out where you are. Just say New Orleans or Dallas or what ever. This is as dumb as listing what you paid as $$$. Come on wake to hell up and fess up about your location.
Maybe they are traveling, or maybe they do not care if you see them?
Location on promoting ad. Never put locations on ads in illegal business.....WTF
WTF is this shit posting your location as somewhere in North America. You just cause me to look at the review list to find out where you are. Just say New Orleans or Dallas or what ever. This is as dumb as listing what you paid as $$$. Come on wake to hell up and fess up about your location. Originally Posted by tucson
do you think everyone knows what "dfw" means?
What makes you think they can only have one location?
There are providers that have incalls in several major cities, and change location regularly.
Or do you think they are just sitting around waiting for you to call?
well if they are travelling all the time then I would simply drop them a message and ask them what their schedule looks like
I am talking about the guys. If he is in NY I know he will be reviewing women from NY I am not asking for a home address just a city. Yes I read the reviews written by the guys mostly when they have written a NO review. Like the provider reviews that have one or two NOs. Has some guy just been in a bad mood or did the provider have an off day. If the guy has many NO votes then I feel he has set his goals to high.
I am talking about the guys. If he is in NY I know he will be reviewing women from NY I am not asking for a home address just a city. Yes I read the reviews written by the guys mostly when they have written a NO review. Like the provider reviews that have one or two NOs. Has some guy just been in a bad mood or did the provider have an off day. If the guy has many NO votes then I feel he has set his goals to high. Originally Posted by tucson

What difference does it make. Let everyone do what makes them more comfortable. Why would you care anyway?
yes, because no men travel for work and look for fun encounters while they are away from home...

just look under cities that you are interested in for the reviews. its pretty simple.