Super excited! I spent over an hour at Cirilla's and got some cool stuff! Can't wait to try it out

I know I should have bought it online from one of those cheap places Ali Express or even the website Wish. But I drove right by Cirilla's and thought I would just a peek around. There's a lot to look at and I was probably there for an hour and a half. I had a huge pile of things that I had to go through and decide which ones needed to go home with me and put the other things back. But they need some hot studs like the wonderful guys of KC to let me experiment on you with my new stuff! I will be gentle hehe
Oh man!!!!!
I know I should have bought it online from one of those cheap places Ali Express or even the website Wish. But I drove right by Cirilla's and thought I would just a peek around. There's a lot to look at and I was probably there for an hour and a half. I had a huge pile of things that I had to go through and decide which ones needed to go home with me and put the other things back. But they need some hot studs like the wonderful guys of KC to let me experiment on you with my new stuff! I will be gentle hehe Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Take a picture of it all and post it.
I will be gentle hehe Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna

Promises, Promises
Maybe..it would be more fun to see them in action

Take a picture of it all and post it. Originally Posted by royamcr
i wanna see pics..i luv new toys!!!
Awaiting pics as well, lol