For lack of a better Title: Where's the old guard?

I have not been here (active on this board) for several months or maybe longer. I have been making an attempt to post again and have happened to notice that there are SO MANY new names here. Especially the ladies!

Of course there are some that I know of guys and girls but I'm just wondering if everyone dropped of the face of the Earth
or moved along or what. I'm not asking about anyone in particular or being nosy...just curious. Any ideas? Just the natural progression?
They have all seen the light and gone to seminary or become nuns.
Maybe they have been whisked away by John Galt?
Yes, but some of us are still here. Couldn't leave if I wanted to.
Not with so many lovely ladies here, especially you vnurse.

Seems to me many have gone stealth by changing their handles.
Maybe they have been whisked away by John Galt? Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
He's coming for me next.
Who the hell is John Gait and why is he whisking away our gorgeous wimmins!
Clouddancer go read "Atlas Shrugged" and call me when you're done. Hurry up though. I might be next on the John Galt list of amazing people to whisk away!
Oh Damn, I should have remembered that. This senility thing is hell.

You are amazing but I think it would be quicker to visit you before you are whisked away.
Thank you for the kind words Clouddancer!

I don't think I could/would ever change my handle because "that senility thing" would probably not let me remember it!
I'm old, but I ain't guardin' nuthin'.
I'm old, but I ain't guardin' nuthin'. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
LOL!
Well, I'll poke my head in and say "Hi Vicki".

Some of us are just getting slower. I know what you mean about all the new names.
I know what you mean, Vicki. I miss the witty conversations, the not-so-witty entertainment and the gentlemen who made my job so much more interesting Now, I get a pm that starts with "Hey sweety" and consists of a one, barely decipherable sentence that turns out to be a request for a client's verification. If I can't help the lady, I get "Whatever".

What happened to the fun? I miss the old guard I just might come up with a special to lure them out into the sunlight
Pvt Slowmover reporting for duty with the Old Guard.
The Taint master .... Dropped the ball....

Post a lil' Taint.