Self-pleasure during traffic

I read that some women self-pleasure themselves while stuck in traffic.
Is there really truth in this? I never see any ladies being naughty and I am stuck in traffic constantly.
I do it all the time. Oh shit!!! This question is for the women, isn't it?
Never mind.
Bullets are great
I don't know how rush hour traffic in Dallas is like, but in Houston it'd be easy for the ladies to hunt for the little man in the canoe while you're in bumper to bumper traffic for an hour.
Guilty!
If only my windows were tinted a bit darker, lol.
I've been know to rub a little, but just a little while stuck in traffic.
That sounds awfully close to being a "little pregnant."
Just don't do it in school zones, especially if you are a guy.
I'm on the road all day with my job and I've seen women do this twice. It is awesome cause my truck sits higher than their cars and I can watch.
I have to admit, I have done it on more than one occassion. It's extremely exciting knowing that you can be caught by a quick glance down from a "fellow" driver. The eye contact is intense I may have to start carrying my bullet in my purse. Thanks LittleMiss!
You're very welcome ma'am! I've got this cute Swarovski one. I like this one in particular because the crystals serve as grips lol!
Ah when I had an H3 it was perfect I could do it all the time and I did no one could see inside my car... well except for semi-truck drivers and as one would be on the side of me I would stop and pretend I wasnt doing a thing and get even hornier waiting for them to pass lol.
  • WTM
  • 02-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Dang girls !!

I got rid of my car years ago because I hated the traffic so much.

After reading all of this, however, I find myself reconsidering that decision; but I'd probably be so distracted by what was or was not going on with the hottie in the next vehicle that I'd end up crashing.

Pleasure on ladies.

WTM
wtm, you can always go rent a car or suv or pick-em-up truck :^)