~2012 XXX~ Eccie DFW Hobby Awards (Fuck Yes)

Ever wonder who should receive an award for outstanding service? Ha!

2012's Provider of The Year:

Sloppiest BBBJ's:

Greek Queen of the year:

Best BBBJNQNSCIM:

All Around Nympho:

Hottest Slut:

Best Girl on Girl doubles:
Let's have a committee! Let's all vote for the winners of each category! I suggest that trophies shaped like an erect cock be awarded to the winners too!
Just what we need. Another "best" thread...
Just what we need. Another "best" thread... Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
But just imagine how that erect cock statue would look on a living room bookcase or a fireplace mantel? Who wouldn't wish to strive to have that?

It would be so ... so ... so ... stately. Yes, that's the word. Absolutely fabulous!
They will be asking me to model my 1.3" of dangling death for the statue.
They will be asking me to model my 1.3" of dangling death for the statue. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hey look at the bright side- maybe it could be made into a key chain and handed out to all the providers. That way everyone could have one
Seriously dude?

It's nearly March.
I believe it was the 2012 Awards
Seriously dude?

It's nearly March. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
What...Are you being serious? read the caption....Dude.... Im not going to discuss the grammatical tense of past ~present~ and future. Your very quick witted
Crimson32 ...

I officially nominate you as " One of the Sexiest Men " of ECCIE
X2
Crimson32 ...

Originally Posted by berkleigh
That category falls under an entirely different set of awards given to hobbyists by providers called "The Vagina Awards"

Other categories are:

"Lap Dog award"...goes to the biggest ass kisser in the COED forum. you know..the guys that say such original things as: "oh look. I am under ______"

"love sick stalker award"... goes to the sucker who most often falls off the deep end of the illusion of passion.

The sucker award: to the hobbyist who loans the most money to providers hoping to be paid back.

"White Knight"... this award is self explanatory

"Big Tipper Award"... (this goes to a hobbyist..not a mohel)

"the sweaty old fat guy award".. this award should always go to me.

"Chubby Chaser Award"...goes to the gentleman who most used the phrase: "she is by no means a BBW" in his reviews of his favorite corpulent cuties.

"Cut-n-paste award": to the gentleman who most faithfully cuts and pastes provider stats from profile to review without question.
What...Are you being serious? read the caption....Dude.... Im not going to discuss the grammatical tense of past ~present~ and future. Your very quick witted Originally Posted by Crimson32
And we're so happy you're not.
Crimson32 ...

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkleigh~ Ha thanks babe but I've got to say your def nominated in several categories!! Your absolutely beautiful!
And we're so happy you're not. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Man that's the funniest shit I heard yet! Must have taken some serious shit to come up with that tag line.. Hilarious