Appointment times

Just had a provider tell me she could no longer make the appointment time. Now if it were short notice I would understand because that's the nature of it. But this was set 24 hours in advance and told me she could not make it 5 mins before I had to leave.

I am wondering how often this happens because seems to happen often for me. I am in a profession where companies pay 250 to 350 an hour for my time and if I cancelled appointments as often as providers do we would never get rehired (well and the senior partners would fire us).

Is it just me or does this happen to a lot of people?
Shit happens
It happens to me often, well I am not the one cancelling, I actually cant remember anytime that I have had to. I am sure it's possible I have cancelled there are billions of reasons to have to cancel, if you think about it the odds of a session not happening are much higher than everything working perfectly with a happy ending. Very often guys cancel just minutes before and I have done everything to get ready it can be annoying for both sides.
Guys... I am ashamed of you. Standing a woman up is just low class.
Happens all the time. I'm sure people will list all sorts of reasons(there are plenty of legitimate ones), but for the most part it comes down to "want to". To me, providers aren't all that different from civilian women. Women that want to see you or be with you don't make excuses or break dates, they show up. When they don't want to see you, they make an excuse. Just like any profession, there are people that are true professionals and there are those that are just there to make a buck. It just depends on the individual.

For a man, I really don't see a reason to cancel, except maybe for manscaping accidents or taking a boner-killer like Dayquil or Tylenol Sinus.

If you've hobbied for a few years and see 1-4 Providers a month it has happened. A LOT to some of us. Just wait until you drive an hour, get to her hotel and she tells you she's too nervous to see you.
Too nervous to see Prolongus....What?
Too nervous to see Prolongus....What? Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
Exactly! Who wants to see a short, goofy, fat prick like me... Hmmmmm... Maybe it wasn't nerves after all!
  • hd
  • 02-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Cassie, Cassie, Cassie........................ what a nice avatar!!

Oh, what was this post about??
Thanks hd
I've lost 100's of dollars due to hobbyists cancelling so I feel your pain O.P. But in this world, stuff happens. I just had a cancel on a gent today due to mother nature showing up a few days early (that bish).
Haha Kaylee that happened to me on a scheduled date but she didn't tell me till I got there and was like oh I should be fine. I just rolled with it. I understand not wanting to but I am 30 fit and a nice guy haha can't imagine why someone would stand me up.
You do realize that being "30, fit, and a nice guy" does nothing for you in this game.
Oh yeah I'm also rich bitch. Not really but have a job that pays top 5%...

Geese I was just joking because of the post saying providers cancel because they don't want too. Thats all.
Just had a provider tell me she could no longer make the appointment time. Now if it were short notice I would understand because that's the nature of it. But this was set 24 hours in advance and told me she could not make it 5 mins before I had to leave.

I am wondering how often this happens because seems to happen often for me. I am in a profession where companies pay 250 to 350 an hour for my time and if I cancelled appointments as often as providers do we would never get rehired (well and the senior partners would fire us).

Is it just me or does this happen to a lot of people? Originally Posted by projectbliss
sorry that you didnt get to have your appointment.
at least she told you before you left.

but...
Shit happens Originally Posted by phildo
always has and always will. even if you set up the appt days or weeks in advance.
for innumerable reasons, some plausible, some not.
.....one friend told he there must be an epidemic on grandmothers cos most of his cancellations have been due to grandmothers dying :^(
there are things you can do to lower the probability of a cancellation, but it will happen. count on it.
and then adapt to it.

when it happens, you can either hold on to it, attempt to figure out why she did that [clue: you prolly wont], and/or get pissed [and that aint going to solve anything].
or you can deal with it and move on.
in very very few cases, talking about it her or communicating w/ her about it [i wont say bitching] might result in her offering you a make-up deal.
but very very rare.

if a woman cancels on me, oh well. i just move on.
more importantly about cancellations is how the woman reacts when i have to cancel due to business, family or something else that came up.
most of the time, they understand.
but, one time, i cancelled 48 hrs before our appt! the woman immediately sent me a dozen or so texts lambasting me and cussing me out for fucking up her life and ruining her finances [and this after i had seen her two nites before and she told me about her recent financial windfall]. after the 2nd text, i deleted her info from my little black book and ignored the rest of the texts.

If you've hobbied for a few years and see 1-4 Providers a month it has happened. A LOT to some of us. Just wait until you drive an hour, get to her hotel and she tells you she's too nervous to see you. Originally Posted by Prolongus
see, it even happens to him!
and while a cancellation is not something you want, you just have to deal with it.

on the other hand, i really appreciate when something doesnt go right and the woman is sharp enough to deal w/ it positively and willingly.

recently, a woman was riding cowgirl when someone knocked at the apt door.
she got up, went to the door [naked]. it was a guy who was scheduled to meet someone else who used the apt.
she told him "she's not here. call her and figure it out."
she returned, reassumed cowgirl, we restarted and were getting close. another knock at the door. sigh!
she got up, went to the door [naked]. it was the other woman who used the apt.
she told her "look, i've got this place for another 15-20 mins. come back later."
she returned and was visibily upset that the other woman didnt realize when she was scheduled for the apt.
now, i could've gotten pissed and let it run our encounter.
but being a laid back kinda guy, i told her "dont worry, let's continue."
we did, going from cowgirl to doggie to me on my knees and her working on lil delites until she drained me of cup #2 that evening!!!
when i got home, there was an email from her being all apologetic and offering extra time or a discount on our next appt.
that's what i call "savoir faire."
i hope to take her up on the offer in the next month or two.

just be appreciative that she let you know and that it could have been worse.