How did that happen

Guys have you ever scheduled a session far in advance and forget about it, until the provider contacts you right before and cant make it because you made other RL plans. If so how does that happen?
Probably the same way it works when a lady forgets about an appointment?
Guys have you ever scheduled a session far in advance and forget about it, until the provider contacts you right before and cant make it because you made other RL plans. If so how does that happen?
Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
The day that happens to me It will be the message that I need to retire!

I set my appointments up in advance, and and I have a hard time NOT thinking about it ALL THE TIME!

Let me add this, you would have the opposite problem with me. In your case Cassie I might spend the night on your porch waiting .....

lol luiz
lol Luiz!

I try to send "anticipation" emails during the course of the wait! Build the excitement!!
lol Luiz!

I try to send "anticipation" emails during the course of the wait! Build the excitement!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I like getting the "anticipation" emails! Adds to the fun!
lol Luiz!

I try to send "anticipation" emails during the course of the wait! Build the excitement and torment the tard ...!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Completed the thought.
It happens. Some of us have an attention span of a hamster to match the endowment.
lol luiz Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
How could anyone forget an appointment with you? Better than dying and going to heaven.
[QUOTE=pyramider;1052419562]Completed the thought.[/QUOTE
lol Luiz!

I try to send "anticipation" emails during the course of the wait! Build the excitement!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I agree! I'll send an e-mail or message a few days before if it's booked weeks in advance.

With guys I'm more familiar with we might text back and forth a few days before hand.. Maybe some naughty texts or "I can't wait to kiss your.. and lick your.." messages Sometimes a little teasing can make it so much more exciting and something to look forward to!