Big In Texas

Seem's there are a lots of hobbiest in Dallas, lots of reviews posted ever day, lots of providers in the city, the ladys should do well here
Seem's there are a lots of hobbiest in Dallas, lots of reviews posted ever day, lots of providers in the city, the ladys should do well here Originally Posted by gary5912
It's all there is to do in this little town~ could use more providers if you know any
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2013, 08:21 PM
You can get anything from brain fucks to pse.
It's all there is to do in this little town~ could use more providers if you know any Originally Posted by Crimson32
There is one that I know that moved there recently from Oklahoma City she is a sweetheart (Sandra Dee)
Sandra Dee is here! Wow! I've heard great things about her first-hand from guys who have visited her. The line up in Texas just keeps getting better and better.

Just check any listing of Providers by city, state. If the ratio of population to Providers was in play, Dallas would have 70 million people here.
It's worth making the trip just for the variety!
It's worth making the trip just for the variety! Originally Posted by Sandsailor
this is on my bucket list there are a few in the Big D I want to see along with Sandra Dee ( although I have seen her many times )
Providers in DFW? Where?
You can get anything from brain fucks to pse. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
+1 ...isn't that right on

Ladies with Master's degrees, IQs that surpass their weight, PSEs and everything in between.

I'm a transplant and I must say, everything is BIGGER and BETTER in Texas. More restaurants (per capita than any other Metro area), better housing, more schools, etc ... The only exception: CHUCK E CHEESE! In my home state they are megaplexes - here they are tiny and sad looking
+1 ...isn't that right on

Ladies with Master's degrees, IQs that surpass their weight, PSEs and everything in between.

I'm a transplant and I must say, everything is BIGGER and BETTER in Texas. Originally Posted by misspriss

Yep, my 1.3" of dangling death is legendary in TX.
I thought this was going to be a Big in Japan threAD