Fun Activities With or Without BCD

This is a question for the gentlemen out there!

Ever wanted to show your lady friend a good time with or without bcd? Not talking about the typical dinner and drinks, but something you enjoy doing! Could be a hobby that you want to share with her or a new activity that you want to try with her! Of course, hopefully you will get lucky!
bungie sligshotting
tee time is at 8:12
Cooking a great meal together, 18 holes on a scenic golf course, attending a wine tasting, a spur-of-the-moment long weekend in the Hill Country, a walk around White Rock Lake...
Cheers!
  • st929
  • 08-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Yes. I have three passions and have shared them with providers in the past (and hopefully the future) just as people. Several enjoy being taken for rides on the Harley and it usually ends up with dinner/lunch. Due to my military job I am real good with firearms and have helped several providers learn how to shoot and even helped two get their concealed handgun license. The last is fishing. There is nothing more fun than sitting on a dock/bank fishing in the wee hours of the morning waiting for the cat fish to bite. Some of these providers I have never seen as a client simply cause I'm a massage guy but hey it never hurts to be friendly and we all need friends.
Are you ready for some paintball?!!
I would love to take a lady to a ballgame sometime, but couldn't afford the 5 hour rate.
If you are in New orleans...you have te French Market/a jazz cruise/shopping on Magazine/and Bourbon St
{I love the blues club dates}
Is masturbation a hobby?
If anybody goes fishing, take me take me......
One gentleman is going to take me on a helicoptor ride as soon as he gets his solo helicoptor license (he's a regular pilot).

Another will show me the 30 minute video eulogy he did for his mother on our next date.

Otherwise, it's always been a meal or drinks which have taken me to wonderful places!
Drive in movie later this fall on a nice cool night.... triple feature!
tee time is at 8:12 Originally Posted by monkmonk
You da MAN!

To the question at hand: Yes I would but no, I haven't. Seems like with the few who I would have liked to spend some RL adventures with have always had timing conflicts, but I'm sorta spur of the moment.
I am a very good photographer, and love various activities, even hanging out at the mall, and no doubt, probably would be happy to do all sorts of stuff, but I can not afford those hourly rates

nevertheless, if anyone wanted to meet and chill with a guy, I would be happy to be oblige, but that does not seem to be the nature of the business, so be it....

....but if anyone wants to have just a good time with some non bcd, without the usual hourly rate, you can always PM...
Little things, huh, Lana?

I agree with the cooking, street fairs and festivals (they are everywhere during the summer). Just hanging at a bar and shooting the shit for several hours would be nice.