seeking an organic store

Hello Memphis,

I am here for a few days visiting. While here, I would like to go sgrocery shopping. Can someone direct me to either a whole foods or another store that sells organic foods. I am in the Germantown area.

Thanks,
Juliette
There is a Whole Foods in Memphis on Poplar Avenue about 3 miles west of I-240. In Germantown there is a Fresh Market on Poplar east of Forest Hill-Irene. If you're off I-40 on Germantown Pky, both are a bit of a schlep, I'm afraid...

HTH
I should stop attempting speed reading. My first take was Juliette was seeking an orgasmic store and I want to be sure I got the address! Not I realize it was only an organic store.
Thanks Mr. Happy. I am happy that you responded and happy that I found it. I can now be happy and eat happily what I bought at Whole foods. Have a happy weekend.

Hugs,
Juliette
LMAO! Mr. Dashboard, I need one of those kind of stores too. If you find one, please let me know. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! Sometimes when I go to the organic store, I do have an orgasm because I am so HAPPY to be there and the cucumbers really turn me on. I just love their shape.

Now, I have 2 more questions. I love love jazz and blues music. I want to go somewhere and listen to some either tonight or tomorrow night. Can someone please recommend one that is not on Beale street. Last question, DOES ANYBODY WANT TO COME AND SIT IN THE HOT TUB WITH ME TONIGHT?

Hugs,
Juliette
I guess there are no other places or nobody knows of such a place. Looks like I will be going to Beale street tonight. I don't like crowds at all.

Juliette
LMAO! Mr. Dashboard, I need one of those kind of stores too. If you find one, please let me know. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! Sometimes when I go to the organic store, I do have an orgasm because I am so HAPPY to be there and the cucumbers really turn me on. I just love their shape.

Now, I have 2 more questions. I love love jazz and blues music. I want to go somewhere and listen to some either tonight or tomorrow night. Can someone please recommend one that is not on Beale street. Last question, DOES ANYBODY WANT TO COME AND SIT IN THE HOT TUB WITH ME TONIGHT?

Hugs,
Juliette Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette

Hugs,
Sorry you didn't find a recommendation there. Had I not been out of town, I might have taken you up on the hot tub offer.

Cheers,

bcg
I sure would have loved to have you. And, I just bought a brand new 2 piece black bikini that I wanted to show off. Oh well, I suppose nobody cares to much about hot tubs anymore.

Hugs,
Juliette
I sure would have loved to have you. And, I just bought a brand new 2 piece black bikini that I wanted to show off. Oh well, I suppose nobody cares to much about hot tubs anymore.

Hugs,
It's always been a fantasy of mine to make out for a few hours with a lady in a hot tub. Though if the hot tub in question here is one next to the pool in the public area... I suppose that would not have been an option. However, I am more than willing to feast visually in the sight of you in a black bikini, even if it's a "look but no touch" situation...

Cheers,

bcg
LOL. Yes, it is next to the public pool but, it seems that nobody was taken advantage of it last night or today. I will be hanging out there again tonight. I would have loved to have you join me even though it would have been for the visual effect and a great conversation only. Maybe next time I am in Memphis, you can join me then. After all, i am not all business.

Hugs,
Juliette