ATF if you ever kicked one to the curb... why???

Pretty simple...if you ever had an ATF and kicked her to the curb, what was the reason?!
Nope. I know how to pick 'em. These (blankety blanks) that lurk on Craigslist and BP and find an ATF there kill me. Hell yeah, those get kicked (EMO, crazy, nasty hygiene, bait&switch). Come on dudes...

If you have to kick your ATF to the curb, you need to change your specs, IMHO
I think jyoshi917 just did. He just posted about going 'public', quitting the hobby cold-turkey. It's tough sometimes for the little fella, he hobbies with his heart (gotta learn to hobby with his DICK)
I think jyoshi917 just did. He just posted about going 'public', quitting the hobby cold-turkey. It's tough sometimes for the little fella, he hobbies with his heart (gotta learn to hobby with his DICK) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I think he said he is considering it. He might do that for another 19 years! LOL
Once you're in this hobby, NO one is giving it up 100%. May go UTR, etc. but anyone who says they did is lying. He'll be back and probably more thankful!!!
Yep! Her TCB changed and I found myself not liking the experience anymore.
I am thinking this is a trick question.

Sooner or later everything ends. Heck Sarah has been my ATF for well over two years, and I have a great time with Her, all the time.

But one day it will end. After all, this is a Hooker-Client relationship. I could end it tomorrow by simply saying, "no more money, honey". Or she could say, 'I can't take this shit anymore'.

And then, at my age, I could drop dead anytime. But for now, I live for the moment.

Isn't that what the Hobby is all about?
I tried to see London for more than 90 minutes. She told me up front "Hell No". She couldn't tolerate me for more than the 90 minutes. As long as they are upfront in the beginning, it works out best! She is my All-Time ATF
I am thinking this is a trick question.

Sooner or later everything ends. Heck Sarah has been my ATF for well over two years, and I have a great time with Her, all the time.

But one day it will end. After all, this is a Hooker-Client relationship. I could end it tomorrow by simply saying, "no more money, honey". Or she could say, 'I can't take this shit anymore'.

And then, at my age, I could drop dead anytime. But for now, I live for the moment.

Isn't that what the Hobby is all about? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not a trick question at all. But I guess I better qualify what I consider an ATF. In my book an ATF is some you might see on a regular basis. For me to put someone in the ATF column I would need to see them at least 4-6 times. Some of these relationships go on for months and even years.

But you’re right I think soon or later they all end (Almost all! EA disclaimer!)
The chances of a 20 something little cutie staying with a 50 something hobbyist is pretty much the same as Rambro Creed getting a freebie from Shayla! LOL

NEVER! There is nothing that she could ever do that would make me do that. I have too much respect for her and would always be the gentleman! I don't know about others but I've only ever given the title of atf to one girl and she will have it forever. To me that's what that handle represents. IMO
Yep! Her TCB changed and I found myself not liking the experience anymore. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I UNDERSTAND!
"kicked to the curb"? No. Blocked her 411 and never called again, yes. My local go to gal no showed me twice. She texted hours after agreed time with a BS excuse. Pity, helluva BBBJNQNS.
Never had an ATF in the hobby. But all civvies have done so.
I don't have ATFs anymore. Don't need to let them go and don't have to see them.It's much simpler that way. There is always a good provider at whatever floats your boat out there to replace the one you don't see anymore. I think Still has the right idea in that the search is much more fun than the find. Although the find is is great also.
1) Lying
2) Degradation of TCB and BCD

and yes, I meant those as two separate points