Could you pass the US citizenship test?

http://m.wcvb.com/news/could-you-pas...-test/24414658

Take the test! Let me know how you did!
Not gonna try. I'm not even smarter than a 5th grader.
Lol. It's okay. I won't tell you how many I got right. I don't want to embarrass myself!
  • motor
  • 02-17-2014, 01:51 PM
Man I got suckered into that one.. I got like 7 out of all they asked.. wow I suck
Lol you need 6 to pass! You win!
9 but I'm not proud of it!
You should be!
I scored well. They kept asking me the same question over and over. After the first miss, I got it right the rest of the way.
Lol id get %100 if I took it again!
Wait I just clicked thru it and it gave me the answer on the next slide....

Is there a separate thingy on there that actually scores you?

I got like 9 right as well.

I think I passed because I'm not originally from the US.

I don't remember there how many questions but I missed 4. Does it count if I got more than one correct answer for a question.
I did pretty good on the history based slides towards the end. I embarrassed myself on all the government questions, though. The only one I surprised myself on is knowing that the Speaker of the House takes over if the President and Vice President are unable to serve. I must have been awake that day in my 5th grade Civics class.
I did pretty good on the history based slides towards the end. I embarrassed myself on all the government questions, though. The only one I surprised myself on is knowing that the Speaker of the House takes over if the President and Vice President are unable to serve. I must have been awake that day in my 5th grade Civics class. Originally Posted by Super Sonic

When I took a summer government class in high school, we had a fake "play government" and I was elected to be the Speaker of the House.

Wait I just clicked thru it and it gave me the answer on the next slide....

Originally Posted by muffin101
That's the correct way to take it. Read the question, hit the right arrow to get the answer, left arrow go back to question then answer it.

I got them all but one. I should have written down how many are in congress....faq'd that one up.
I still couldn't believe that there were 27 amendments in the big C.

I thought there were like 15.