I need holly wood - (as in the holly tree)... Anyone in Rochester have one?

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a Holly tree that's rather big in size. I do not need the whole tree just a decent size branch or two would work for me. Please let me know via pm to arrange something. I'm rather eager and would be delighted if I could get it soon while we're still under the Cancer sun (July)....

Please lmk ASAP. Thank you kindly xoxox Jade
any luck?
Jonball's,
Good morning! Yes I'm a greatfull lucky girl. I had two gentlemen respond immediately without a second thought.
They both went above and beyond and out of their way to make sure I receive the "Holly-Wood " before that summer nights full moon. But I did find out that a Holly Tree is rather rare here but Holly Bushes are domestically utilized for private & corporate landscapes locatally and nationally as a matter fact..... OK
That's probably TMI ---- but thought I'd share since you inquired.......... Thanks again to those wonderful 2 gents ! It really made made me smile and feel so special. ��.....Happy fall folks! Take a moment every chance you get and just watch the beautiful colors in the tree's as they change. I really must say, warm cider,a warm cozy hoodie, with some home made apple crisp or Carmel dipped apples, hay rides, haunted houses, candy everywhere you turn ↔ truly is Great!!!! Omg!!! I'm glad autumn has arrived......������
You're welcome dear, call on me anytime whew!
You're welcome dear, call on me anytime whew! Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
hey CD, good to see you have surfaced again, I was begining to think you were mia, whew!!
I was holding CD hostage ....
Or vice versa {& lovin' it~ ��}.... Xxo
Or vice versa {& lovin' it~ ��}.... Xxo Originally Posted by MoonlightingDancer
Humm does this mean we should be expecting a review soon?
I don't think the girls are allowed to do reviews of us...
I don't think the girls are allowed to do reviews of us... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
What I meant Paulie was viewing CD's first!