Give a hand to the Invictus games.

No one wants to support Vets?
bump
bump Originally Posted by i'va biggen
every body has you on ignore
every body has you on ignore Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Then you must be a nobody, Okiebilly, that is a win win for me as most of you wingers don't support the vets anyway.
Belongs of FaceBook.

.......I forgot, that's where you get your news.
Belongs of facebook???
It is the rare person who devoid of any decency who does not support wounded veterans. That kind of person exists primarily on the left. That's your left EVA. Why would you do this to yourself? You want to take a shot at Assup. Is this your Sista Soulja moment?

I did like the story in the UK Guardian about Harry (he lets me call him Harry) and the American female swimmer. Great ass on her though...and she's married. Still Harry has good taste.
It is the rare person who devoid of any decency who does not support wounded veterans. That kind of person exists primarily on the left. That's your left EVA. Why would you do this to yourself? You want to take a shot at Assup. Is this your Sista Soulja moment?

I did like the story in the UK Guardian about Harry (he lets me call him Harry) and the American female swimmer. Great ass on her though...and she's married. Still Harry has good taste. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is not my left once again judy, seeing you have the attention span of a turnip. You have made my point because you made nothing positive about the vets in your rant, just slinging shit typical of a wingnut. Unless talking about a ass is your idea of a positive response.
It is not my left once again judy, seeing you have the attention span of a turnip. You have made my point because you made nothing positive about the vets in your rant, just slinging shit typical of a wingnut. Unless talking about a ass is your idea of a positive response. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your not reading correctly or you're just lazy. Which side of the political aisle is expected to come out against vets, right or left? We all know that it is the left. Just admit to that and don't sound like an idiot. Of course, I don't see any posts about the funeral of the US Navy Seal was buried in San Diego....how odd. Since YOU require that we wear our hearts on our sleeves I would expect you to lead the way....but you failed to do so. Also, if you read the UK Guardian (was it even in the US press?) then you should have noted the top story, Harry's infatuation with a female swimmer. Maybe you're not as well informed as you think you are.
Your not reading correctly or you're just lazy. Which side of the political aisle is expected to come out against vets, right or left? We all know that it is the left. Just admit to that and don't sound like an idiot. Of course, I don't see any posts about the funeral of the US Navy Seal was buried in San Diego....how odd. Since YOU require that we wear our hearts on our sleeves I would expect you to lead the way....but you failed to do so. Also, if you read the UK Guardian (was it even in the US press?) then you should have noted the top story, Harry's infatuation with a female swimmer. Maybe you're not as well informed as you think you are. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Judy you simple shit try posting something positive sometime instead of you feeble attempts to paint me as a lefty. Every time I post something positive you come out with your right wing negative whine. She wanted him to give the medal to the hospital staff who saved her life, or was her ass all you saw?

Then you must be a nobody, Okiebilly, that is a win win for me as most of you wingers don't support the vets anyway. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I make a factual statement and you call me dumb?

I guess that is why you won the poll
I make a factual statement and you call me dumb?

I guess that is why you won the poll Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It is a given Okiebilly, that you are dumb, only reason you didn't win is because your name was omitted. It was a right wing circle jerk. You are as obsessed with a bogus poll, as the wacco kid is chimps. Hell you are so dumb that you bought into the little welshers bullshit. Hell the only statement you made was "everybody has you on ignore" which is a lie seeing you don't have me on ignore.
It is a given Okiebilly, that you are dumb, only reason you didn't win is because your name was omitted. It was a right wing circle jerk. You are as obsessed with a bogus poll, as the wacco kid is chimps. Hell you are so dumb that you bought into the little welshers bullshit. Hell the only statement you made was "everybody has you on ignore" which is a lie seeing you don't have me on ignore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I do not have on ignore because I need a daily chuckle reading your stupid comments