Carson's startling revelation. Drumpf's short list.

This is Rich!

CArson admits that the only reason he's working with Drumpf is because Drumpf offered him a job.

Oh, and by the way, here's who Drumpf is considering for VP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

https://www.ijreview.com/2016/05/606...for-trumps-vp/

Carson Accidentally Leaks Alleged List of Candidates for Trump VP. And One of the Names Is…Hoo Boy

Ever since Dr. Ben Carson dropped out of the Republican primary race and endorsed Donald Trump back in March, he’s had quite the record as one of the presumptive GOP nominee’s top surrogates.

After all, the retired Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon has, among other things, suggested that:

He only endorsed Trump because he was promised a job in his administration;
All politicians lie;
Trump has “some major defects”; and
Trump has a Twitter problem.

Yet it appears that Carson may have one-upped himself this time — He, apparently accidentally, confirmed Trump’s potential shortlist for vice president to The Washington Post.

So who is allegedly on Trump’s short list?
According to Carson, those rumored to be potential candidates are:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!
This is Rich!

CArson admits that the only reason he's working with Drumpf is because Drumpf offered him a job.

Oh, and by the way, here's who Drumpf is considering for VP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

https://www.ijreview.com/2016/05/606...for-trumps-vp/

Carson Accidentally Leaks Alleged List of Candidates for Trump VP. And One of the Names Is…Hoo Boy

Ever since Dr. Ben Carson dropped out of the Republican primary race and endorsed Donald Trump back in March, he’s had quite the record as one of the presumptive GOP nominee’s top surrogates.

After all, the retired Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon has, among other things, suggested that:

He only endorsed Trump because he was promised a job in his administration;
All politicians lie;
Trump has “some major defects”; and
Trump has a Twitter problem.

Yet it appears that Carson may have one-upped himself this time — He, apparently accidentally, confirmed Trump’s potential shortlist for vice president to The Washington Post.

So who is allegedly on Trump’s short list?
According to Carson, those rumored to be potential candidates are:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everybody knows he is just throwing her name out there as red meat for her fans.

I much prefer the other topics in your Link, like how CNN has exposed Hillary's half truths, double speak, and out right lies about he entire E-Mail affair.

And the one about her sweet little Daughter, Chelsey. It seems she claimed an 8 year old asked her about the rising cost of college.

Sure, who believes that. I guess all of those people that believe Hillary dodged sniper fire on the Tarmac will swallow that swill.

The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
You could probably put mickey mouse on that list too for what it is worth.

I like the term "accidentally leaked".
You may buy that but not me.
I'm really torn. I'd love to see Trump elected just to watch Assup's and Eva's heads explode, but damn, Trump is an idiot. There really is no good choice between the major party candidates. Hillary will win, because she has no morals or scruples, and will do anything the Establishment wants.
I'm really torn. I'd love to see Trump elected just to watch Assup's and Eva's heads explode, but damn, Trump is an idiot. There really is no good choice between the major party candidates. Hillary will win, because she has no morals or scruples, and will do anything the Establishment wants. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

To late! Their heads have already exploded with massive Obama debt and lunacy. I'm not so sure though about Hillary winning, did we ever think Trump would get this far. For what it's worth, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the establishment pull their hair out.
Gingrich will get Veep!
I'm really torn. I'd love to see Trump elected just to watch Assup's and Eva's heads explode, but damn, Trump is an idiot. There really is no good choice between the major party candidates. Hillary will win, because she has no morals or scruples, and will do anything the Establishment wants. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then you have been a closet Trump supporter all along.
I bet when their heads explode it will sound exactly like a balloon popping.
I bet when their heads explode it will sound exactly like a balloon popping. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
If something should happen and he doesn't get the nomination will your head and COG'S along with whiffy explode? If Hillary gets elected will your head explode?