State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BJ, Role play, crazy sex positions
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was about 5’4 I would say. She looked like a super model with really pretty brown eyes. Super natural beauty. White tee. Some freckles.The smile could almost make you fall in love. Petite with great big boobs (DD’s) and nice ass. She smelled like a rich girl, smells like oak strong vanilla. She was super cleaned and her skin was so soft.
Recommendation: Yes
I am confused.
There is no contact info, web link ph number .
What happened to the Sticky in the Encounter Forum that instructed newbies how to write a proper review?

Viconlyg69- I know the Mod will respond informing you that you won't get PA Credits due to an incomplete review.

Tips:
User ID: Not required but it refers to the Provider's ECCIE ID# should she be a member of. Not required though.
Phone: Not meant for the name of the Provider. It is for the telephone number of the Provider which gives your brothers a method to contact her.
E-Mail & URL: Again, another method for contacting. She may not have E-Mail so you enter none in that case. Website is important so Mongers that are interested can look her up without having to jump through hoops to find her online.
Address: Not the exact address as we don't want to draw to much attention to the location. Give a general idea (ie. 3-Star hotel off of I-95 & Opa Locka Blvd.)

Since this person you saw was someone you picked up in a bar, she may not have this information. That's fine but then you shouldn't be posting the review as it does no good for us Mongers to contact her and like I said you won't get PA credit.

Glad you got lucky and had fun. ECCIE can be a very useful tool for you to do research and find other ladies that you might be interested in. Good luck and have fun!