Says The Political Forum doesn’t it

The White House calamity ,is political. It’s talked about on national TV , but not allowed here, interesting. Please don’t ask what I am referring too , because everyone should no. If you watch anything other than eccie political forum. Shush
It does seem a little strange. But we do not own this Forum.

The people that do make the rules. If we wish to participate, we have to abide by them.
The White House calamity ,is political. It’s talked about on national TV , but not allowed here, interesting. Please don’t ask what I am referring too , because everyone should no. If you watch anything other than eccie political forum. Shush Originally Posted by oilfieldace
... We're discussing the White House incident over in
the Pittsburgh forum... Can discuss the incident
and the players involved - just NOT what was found.

... Hmmmm... You could say maybe Prof. Plum was in
the Dining Room... Or Mr. Green was inside the
Library there - you just cannot say WHAT they
were holding. ... Or what was "lost" there.

... Surely seems fair enough, mates.

#### Salty
A friendly reminder to all posters.
When we log in we ALL agree to the terms of service (tos). Those terms of service have the guidelines listed we must follow. Those tos have been the same since eccie started. Exception being those guidelines that had to be tweeked to make eccie fosta compliant
It’s a good thing making false statements aren’t against the guideline , some couldn’t post muster. A reading comprehension class would show I wasn’t discussing blank. Pointing out the bias in federal L E. But if you take it as discussion, then so be it.
Trump would fit right in
Trump would fit right in Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
What would Tucker say ?

WWTS