City: Hurst
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: All the fun stuff
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: Very pretty girl - 5'3 115-120 lbs - natural c cup - very perky w/ sensitive nipples. In good shape trimmed below not clean shave. Good English so communications was easy
Recommendation: -
  • Quark
  • 12-19-2022, 03:03 PM
I went to see Kelly and was all good. I will not write a review, just post a bit here. She is 5'1" and Chinese. She did live in Japan for three years and can still understand, but not speak Japanese so well. That is what she told me. She is deligtfully pretty and fun.
  • Quark
  • 12-20-2022, 01:19 PM
I declined the water.
I declined the water.
Originally Posted by Quark
Also saw Kelly today, like Quark confirm- shes pretty, Chinese, probably late 20s-30s "from NY" has 1 kid. Called ahead for Blue....then Blue was busy first half so she came in for the second hhr. Was not disappointed. Blue can give a great deep LMT massage.

Might try this place.

I’d like to know why the water was declined.
  • HAAO
  • 12-22-2022, 12:49 PM
Bummer. Was told today LaLa went back to China. Who else would you folks that know the place recommend?
I wonder if this Kelly, by any chance , is a graduate of Mapleshade Institute, last year, under a different nickname ? Many details from the review are similar. I will not post her name, in case she wants to keep that info private. If you could confirm that, please PM. Thx.

If she is that girl, she is not one I want to to miss, though I never been to that new spot.
Bummer. Was told today LaLa went back to China. Who else would you folks that know the place recommend? Originally Posted by Dillhole
Lala should be back mid to late March
Can you inform me what is the significance of the water. If I accept the water what does that entail?
Every SubAMP gives you a water bottle.
One thing about the water... You start to accumulate these bottles in your car and garage. But they are not the same brand as the ones you buy for your house - and often the wrong size. So at one point, someone else in your household says "Where are you getting all these bottles of water?" My recommendation is to drink them immediately and throw them away.