Address: 30 and Buckner
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Mish, K9, HJ, Verbal
Session Length: 30
Fee: 60
Hair Color and Length: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Angel is the cutest, sexiest spinner I have ever seen. She has an amazing smile that captivates you. Petite with firm 34B's, tiny waist and a fantastic booty. Semi dark chocolate skin with no blemishes and a couple of no noticable tatoos. Piercing on upper lip.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find..
I have been asked to make it perfectly clear that Angel does not do CIM. Please note that.
You are right, I saw here last night. Thanks, toyrrific,she's a good find
i beg to disagree i saw her sunday and i wasnt pleased with the results if i lived in dallas i would take a second chance but for you guys from ftworth and i being from the same area i would not recommend or see her again i wont do a review because i have never given a bad review to a girl we all need to live and let live however if you want to know how things went just pm me and ill tell you
thaqt is what i got and she had bad smell from armpit and little smell from coochie
i like black ladies so i am gonna try to hook up with one from a chat line that has promised to swallow and do bbbj and cfs for a 50 bill and i got a pic she doesnt look bad if we hook up ill do a reveiw
I love black ladies. Please let me know if you hook up with her jiggy.
Wanted to report that I saw Angel tonite and will go as far as sayin', if she and you click, a def. good time is too be had with this "tight" lil spinner chic. She loves to get vocal.(man is that ever a turn-on, to have some fine young thang tell you to "fuck my tight lil' pussy) She did an Outcall to me @ a very good rate.(I think the outcall is a rarety, due to not havin a car of her own, she was going out with a friend tonite to celebrate her friends b'day) Have patience with her, and you will be rewarded 10 fold.
So jiggy...please report back on u r find...hope u had a great time.

i like black ladies so i am gonna try to hook up with one from a chat line that has promised to swallow and do bbbj and cfs for a 50 bill and i got a pic she doesnt look bad if we hook up ill do a reveiw Originally Posted by jiggyj82000
thaqt is what i got and she had bad smell from armpit and little smell from coochie Originally Posted by jiggyj82000
nothing worse than a stinky pussy

Wanted to report that I saw Angel tonite and will go as far as sayin', if she and you click, a def. good time is too be had with this "tight" lil spinner chic. She loves to get vocal.(man is that ever a turn-on, to have some fine young thang tell you to "fuck my tight lil' pussy)
Originally Posted by Gottagetit
I saw Angel yesterday and had a similar experience. I guess you could say she and I clicked. I will go back for sure.