OH2 Companion Security Forum Outting Bad Guys Pictures

Reading on OH2 how a real creep outted a girl to her landlord. They have his picture up. He's a big shot on the boards. Guess he didn't count on being famous.

Also see Honest Abe posted xxx-hardcore pictures from a paid session.

Things back to normal over there.
Nobody gives a fuck! Get lost, racist
Did you think the tone would be any different once the site was finally fixed?

Even though two wrongs do not make a right, and an eye for an eye is exactly that, I know that one of these days, someone is going to be outed that there will be hell to pay.

The pictures in the rest of the story in reviews are good. I guess on this site, since law enforcement can pay for access, then the pictures would be damning because legally, all the words put in reviews are just fantasy stories by guys.
Reading on OH2 how a real creep outted a girl to her landlord. They have his picture up. He's a big shot on the boards. Guess he didn't count on being famous.

Also see Honest Abe posted xxx-hardcore pictures from a paid session.

Things back to normal over there. Originally Posted by Buckwiser
I read that post weeks ago.. No where does it say he's on any board or his name or handle or some big shot.
Have to ask you how where you able to know this info in Companion Security Fourm?
Go get 'em Gina!

Because the staff on this site will send the ban hammer to guys who admit that they have access to or knowledge of what is said in the companion only Forum on OH2. In fact, if I was you I would RTM this thread.
Heck, if he’s going to tease us with the “well-known board member”, the least he could do is let us know who it is. Inquiring minds want to know!
I PM his saying it is allowed to post handles TM
The pictures in the rest of the story in reviews are good. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
And you've come to this personal conclusion of yours how?

Because the staff on this site will send the ban hammer to guys who admit that they have access to or knowledge of what is said in the companion only Forum on OH2. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
What about guys that are banned on OH2 but disclose they also have gained access to private areas of OH2 or other sites? Are they given the ban hammer here as well? Or does this only apply to the companion forum and not other private areas of the site? Always been curious about this...
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2023, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=mrredcat43;1063169558]Nobody gives a fuck!

A lot of tricks have access to the whores area on OH2, bunch of bickering and gossiping going on in there. A bunch of snitching and backstabbing going on over there 😆
And you've come to this personal conclusion of yours how?

When I continuously did reviews, which I did well before you even thought about being a member on sites like this, I tended to always post pictures in my reviews. I have always thought that pictures add more realism to the review as opposed to just words. However, I never did action shots, anywhere I deposited my DNA that was not in the condom nor did I ever do any full nude shots. I still take lots of pictures every time I see a provider for a session, I just do not get to post them and most of them asked me not to anyway. I think you can look at my reviews on OH2 and see that. Obviously though, I deleted all the pictures after my handle was permanently banned on OH2.

What about guys that are banned on OH2 but disclose they also have gained access to private areas of OH2 or other sites? Are they given the ban hammer here as well? Or does this only apply to the companion forum and not other private areas of the site? Always been curious about this... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
That is a question you have to ask the staff on this site. But I wouldn't think that they give two cents about what is posted on any other site, unless they are a staff member over there as well.
I PM his saying it is allowed to post handles TM Originally Posted by Precious_b
While it is true that a person who is a PROVEN danger to the community, his/her handle should be put on blast if there is one to do so. But under no circumstances should the picture of a guy be posted anywhere. That is outing and there should be a zero tolerance for that on any site. Of course, we all know how the zero tolerance policy of harassing and insulting others works on this site.
That is a question you have to ask the staff on this site. But I wouldn't think that they give two cents about what is posted on any other site, unless they are a staff member over there as well. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Okay, so your comment about the pictures in the ROS being "good", you were just sidestepping the original topic to express this and NOT referencing the actual pictures pointed out in the OP. Cool, so it is your claim that you haven't actually seen the pictures in question then and that you no longer have a handle on OH2.

And then the second part of your comment about "two cents about what is posted" doesn't answer nor speak to my inquiry, but that's cool. I was asking you if the "ban hammer" here would apply to ineligible members gaining access to all private areas of the site or if it was only for those who had been able to breach the companions forum and not areas like review ROSs, Mens only forum and wherever else..
Okay, so your comment about the pictures in the ROS being "good", you were just sidestepping the original topic to express this and NOT referencing the actual pictures pointed out in the OP. Cool, so it is your claim that you haven't actually seen the pictures in question then and that you no longer have a handle on OH2.

And then the second part of your comment about "two cents about what is posted" doesn't answer nor speak to my inquiry, but that's cool. I was asking you if the "ban hammer" here would apply to ineligible members gaining access to all private areas of the site or if it was only for those who had been able to breach the companions forum and not areas like review ROSs, Mens only forum and wherever else.. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Quite frankly, it is none of your business what I have where. Nor have I claimed anything, but I do like your ASSumptive speculation which you are known for anyway. Nor is it being a member of the site that allows you to access private areas of that site. If you don't know how to do that then I'm not going to explain it to you. I think the only thing that you should get banned for on other sites is when it is proven that you have outed someone, regardless of the reason or what site you did it on. OH2 obviously does not subscribe to that notion.
I think the only thing that you should get banned for on other sites is when it is proven that you have outed someone, regardless of the reason or what site you did it on. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Ah, I see. Now that doesn't really jive with what you had said in post number #5 on this thread, especially since you had encouraged the 'reporting to a mod' action. But now that you've clarified your personal position, got it. Good talk.
  • Busty
  • 04-23-2023, 03:21 PM
Whatttt?
Bald Bryan is permanently BANNED from OH2 unless someone is trying to beat around the bush that he was someone else?
I am paying attention, because reading is one of my real hobbies,
Here we go, some crybaby trying to get everyone suspended/banned because he is a tattletell.
Bright blue fonts