Trailer Park Casey

Any idea where she is?
Wow! I haven’t heard that name in ages. I too wonder what happened to her lol. I seriously doubt she’s still around unless she made a serious lifestyle turnaround.
  • BLM69
  • 05-05-2023, 10:56 PM
She blew half the tricks on eccie back in the day
Makes me wonder, too, about Sara by the Zoo in Dallas and Kool Kat Kerri in Fort Worth.
Or Marie Antoinette and Anna Addictive
You guys go back farther than me. I only know Casey's name, and while I'm curious where she is, I can't say I would act on the information. She might be that line in the sand that even I wouldn't cross.
You guys go back farther than me. I only know Casey's name, and while I'm curious where she is, I can't say I would act on the information. She might be that line in the sand that even I wouldn't cross. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I was hoping she'd be your next review.
Any idea where she is? Originally Posted by Tiger75

I found her behind my building this morning doing some shopping and in a really good mood. She tells me that she changed her name to Debbie Dumpster and that you guys need to hit her up for some SPECIALS this week only.

You can find her new profile and advertising on OH2.
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2023, 04:26 PM

I found her behind my building this morning doing some shopping and in a really good mood. She tells me that she changed her name to Debbie Dumpster and that you guys need to hit her up for some SPECIALS this week only.

You can find her new profile and advertising on OH2. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Once hookers make it to OH2, they're high end LMAO 🤣
Makes me wonder, too, about Sara by the Zoo in Dallas and Kool Kat Kerri in Fort Worth. Originally Posted by RicardusRex68
Or Marie Antoinette and Anna Addictive Originally Posted by TexasToyTester
Seriously though have any of you guys ever heard of whatever happened to Linda Lovelace or Marilyn Chambers?

Those girls were freaks and used to love cuming over to my house and doing my laundry, mowing my lawn and massaging my feet.
Sara by the Zoo or Trailer Park Casey hit me up.
I want to baste your cervix with my baby batter.
Whatever happened to IBJ? Was it truly a state sponsored vacation, or higher than that?
TPC is still around. I see her panhandling near the trailer park from time to time. Not sure if she is "working" anymore.
Whatever happened to IBJ? Was it truly a state sponsored vacation, or higher than that? Originally Posted by Oldgrumpy&married
Higher plane of existence.
I was "first" after Sara by the Zoo dropped her rug rat. That clam was still all swollen. Lips bigger than that massage thai one at the corner of Forest lane and web chapel? and was bigger than a catchers glove.
Sara's was bigger and had a bigger muff than Little Miss Melissa's unshaven jungle