Assistant Ann

Just got screened for Ivana Nicole and then found out that she is not the girl in those photos. Would like to know what other girls does Ann works with. Do not want to waste this screening.
Link to her/their profiles/ads that you answered?
Lele Gibson is a stunner. She’s with Ann
That surprises me. While it’s been a few years since I’ve seen any of Ann’s ladies, the ones I did see were always fairly represented in their photos. One should always do their own due diligence (reviews), but you may be missing out on some real gems if you stay away from anyone associated with her.
Just got screened for Ivana Nicole and then found out that she is not the girl in those photos. Would like to know what other girls does Ann works with. Do not want to waste this screening. Originally Posted by Aalavidungada
It says on TER that her photos are accurate ...
It says on TER that her photos are accurate ... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I saw any ECCIE reviews which says it's not the girl from the pics.
I wanna fuck ann... I saw a pic of her one time. Ann, if you are reading this I want to bang you.
Ask for pics if Skye. She is a sexy little spinner.
Who is this group and is there a link?
There is no single link. They each have their own ads.
I just did a P411 check on 'the group':
Assistant Ann P171000- no pics of Ann herself. Just pics of the 2 ladies who are screened by her;
Ivanka Nicole P364806
Lele Gipson P330266
Sometimes it's good that a provider uses an assistant to not only do her screening but also her scheduling that way she can focus on taking care of the client. And not boggled down by the drama on the boards.

A couple of bad things though. If the assistant does not relay the message of what the client likes in a session he pays for, then the provider has no idea and will not get a second visit from that client. If The assistant is more of a pimp, then it doesn't matter what the provider wants, the assistant wants the money so she has to see clients, that do pass a screening the provider or pimp requires, but whom she would rather not.
I would be surprised if Ann doesn’t still check out guys’ P411 profiles. She was always careful about such things when I used to do business with her ladies.
I have met Ivanka several times. I have written a couple of reviews too, here and elsewhere. I didn’t think any of the photos were inaccurate; taking into account the usual discrepancy between professional quality look of pictures vs. the looks of the actual person.

Speaking of Ann, I have only good things to say about her TCB. Never had an issue. Totally reliable and professional, consistent always. Yes. Tinman is correct: Ann does check and screen.
Only thing I would say is Ivanka is a bigger in person than the pictures show, Lele on the otherhand is more similar to her pictures.

Ann has been very professional and has great TCB. I have seen 3 of her ladies, all of them speak highly of Ann and her screening/help protecting them and the client.